Three cheers for all the reports from camp

Three cheers for the camp reporters!

Can't say enough about how this out-of-towner appreciates all your contributions. I've read all of them, and will continue to do so. This board is the best!

394252[/snapback]

Amen!!!! waiting patiently.....

Can't say enough about how this out-of-towner appreciates all your contributions. I've read all of them, and will continue to do so. This board is the best!

394252[/snapback]

Ditto!

Even though I write my own reports, I also appreciate seeing all the other views. There were some really nice ones yesterday. Let's hope this keeps up all summer. and next I want to praise macnmotion for those photos. They had to be the best photos from training camp that I have ever seen. If you ever want to become a professional, I'm sure they'd love to have you.

394252[/snapback]

Hey, that's why we pay all that unemployment insurance. Granted, it would be cheaper to pay for a subscription to SHOUT! and not have so many tax dollars funneled to non-content providers (single mothers, disenfranchised etc.), but ultimately, if you want that personal and timely information, it's well worth the extra money.

Seriously though, thanks for the updates. I hate training camp, it's nothing but a month of crossed fingers to me, but I can't stay away from those updates anyway. Keep 'em coming.

Hey, that's why we pay all that unemployment insurance.  Granted, it would be cheaper to pay for a subscription to SHOUT! and not have so many tax dollars funneled to non-content providers (single mothers, disenfranchised etc.), but ultimately, if you want that personal and timely information, it's well worth the extra money.

394782[/snapback]

that's cold... 0:)