TWENTY Friggin' THOUSAND

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on the monumental accomplishment. I just received word you hit the 20,000 mark. Great work!

PS-Please don't tell my wife I was here, she thinks I'm working!! HAHAHAHA!

Congratulations on the monumental accomplishment. I just received word you hit the 20,000 mark. Great work!

PS-Please don't tell my wife I was here, she thinks I'm working!! HAHAHAHA!

393505[/snapback]

Thanks Mr. President. The fact that my "accomplishment" is lauded by someone I respect so very much shows just how important it truly is. :P

I'm pretty sure 25 words per post is a gross exaggeration.

On the other hand, you may have written the equivalent of 3 installments of Hairer Potty by now.

BTW, you forgot me.

Robots have feelings too.

Oh, Darin, you're so dreamy....I think :P should be renamed :Darin: in your honor...

20,000? Sheesh, you really need to get out of that frozen wasteland and move somewhere that offers a night life...

OK, I post too much.  We can probably all agree on that.  I'd apologize but who here, after reading my drivel, would take that seriously?

It's been an interesting ride here at TBD since the days of the D&C board where I was merely a lurker.  We've gone through all of the stages, from "up & coming" with tons of potential, to the best site out there, to the "Land of Club and Fang", to the very comfortable community we are today.

I have a ton of friends here, some of whom I've met in person(Cindy, Harriet, Bob Lamb, Hammer, Jay Rosen, Lori, SDS, Jack, GHost, etc), even more of whom I haven't [biB, DCTom, JA, JC, KRC, Boom, Eryn, Campy, Rockpile, RR, the Marines, OGT, KTFBD, Gavin (we've met, though both of us were apparently too imbibed to remember it), JSP, Thai (fag), Mark VI (RIP), Grossburger, Azalin, Berg, Detox, Chef, NG, LA, GG, SnR, Bill from NYC, Fezmid, Ramius, Bear, Toledo Bill, Indy Dave, Mike in Syr, Millbank, Stojan (friggin' whack job), McJeff, Rubes, JoeF, BillinLivonia, the Nicks, LB, Hops Guy, Simon, even BF and TBone (my own personal internet roadkill), etc].  Apologies to those I didn't name - I'm still working on my first cup o' Joe.

From the Telephone Pole to IBP, burning DVDs while Cooking Retatta (I'm pretty sure when The Police reunite that's gonna be part of their album title) and researching homework, TBD is a special place.  Sometimes we even manage to talk about the BILLS!

I'd say I'll shut up now, but everyone knows that ain't even close to the truth.  Thanks to all for making this place what it is, even if that's a retard rollercoaster part of the time!

AD

393382[/snapback]

20000 posts. Wow. I almost give a sh--. In fact, here it comes...I'm starting to care...yes, almost there...

No, sorry, just gas. Still don't give a flying !@#$.

20000 posts.  Wow.  I almost give a sh--.  In fact, here it comes...I'm starting to care...yes, almost there...

No, sorry, just gas.  Still don't give a flying !@#$.

393628[/snapback]

Man, that avatar is TOO much...It's you. Totally you.