TWENTY Friggin' THOUSAND

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine that - 20,000 posts, and not a single one about football!

"you people are lemmings" - 11,000 posts

"stojan you suck" - 1,400 posts

"bf you suck" - 600 posts

other misc. "you people are idiots" - 6,999 posts

"this is my 20,000th post" - 1 post

Imagine that - 20,000 posts, and not a single one about football!

"you people are lemmings" - 11,000 posts

"stojan you suck" - 1,400 posts

"bf you suck" - 600 posts

other misc. "you people are idiots" - 6,999 posts

"this is my 20,000th post" - 1 post

394158[/snapback]

Wrong

Not only does the above link disprove your post, it also shows that our favorite pedantic supercilous anal orifice is capable of admitting being incorrect.

Then there's this...

And this...

And this...

There are obviously tons more but I guess I could repeat the very same things ad nauseum all off season and pretend that's contributing.

:D:ph34r:

OK, I post too much.  We can probably all agree on that.  I'd apologize but who here, after reading my drivel, would take that seriously?

It's been an interesting ride here at TBD since the days of the D&C board where I was merely a lurker.  We've gone through all of the stages, from "up & coming" with tons of potential, to the best site out there, to the "Land of Club and Fang", to the very comfortable community we are today.

I have a ton of friends here, some of whom I've met in person(Cindy, Harriet, Bob Lamb, Hammer, Jay Rosen, Lori, SDS, Jack, GHost, etc), even more of whom I haven't [biB, DCTom, JA, JC, KRC, Boom, Eryn, Campy, Rockpile, RR, the Marines, OGT, KTFBD, Gavin (we've met, though both of us were apparently too imbibed to remember it), JSP, Thai (fag), Mark VI (RIP), Grossburger, Azalin, Berg, Detox, Chef, NG, LA, GG, SnR, Bill from NYC, Fezmid, Ramius, Bear, Toledo Bill, Indy Dave, Mike in Syr, Millbank, Stojan (friggin' whack job), McJeff, Rubes, JoeF, BillinLivonia, the Nicks, LB, Hops Guy, Simon, even BF and TBone (my own personal internet roadkill), etc].  Apologies to those I didn't name - I'm still working on my first cup o' Joe.

From the Telephone Pole to IBP, burning DVDs while Cooking Retatta (I'm pretty sure when The Police reunite that's gonna be part of their album title) and researching homework, TBD is a special place.  Sometimes we even manage to talk about the BILLS!

I'd say I'll shut up now, but everyone knows that ain't even close to the truth.  Thanks to all for making this place what it is, even if that's a retard rollercoaster part of the time!

AD

393382[/snapback]

Dude, this sounds like something you would find in a high school yearbook... :D:ph34r:

You really shouldn't be proud of 20,000 posts AD, as you're violating the TBD "Terms of Service." I quote:

Activities that are frowned upon:

Volume Abuse (excessive posting - every thread need not contain your thoughts)

So obviously, you leave SDS no choice but to ban you. I'll be sorry to see you go, but rules are rules. :D

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?act=boardrules

CW