Who here thinks that Evans will have

...than Moulds this season.

I do. JP knows that Evans will be his longterm bread and butter receiver and he won't be wasting any more time than nessessary developing a TD connection with him.

391327[/snapback]

Id take 15 td's from each of them and call it a tie!!!!

I think Moulds will continue to draw more coverage than Evans this year because he'll still be the bread-and-butter receiver. I also think this will be a GREAT year to be the Bills' slot receiver, since he'll routinely draw the most favorable mismatch on D.

Now if only we threw to TE's . . .

I think Moulds will continue to draw more coverage than Evans this year because he'll still be the bread-and-butter receiver.  I also think this will be a GREAT year to be the Bills' slot receiver, since he'll routinely draw the most favorable mismatch on D.

391495[/snapback]

if euhus' knee is close to 100% he's going to be a threat. the kid has skills.

I think he'll throw to any target that's open. I doubt if someone being long term would cross his mind. Would be silly if it did. It only matters now.

...than Moulds this season.

I do. JP knows that Evans will be his longterm bread and butter receiver and he won't be wasting any more time than nessessary developing a TD connection with him.

391327[/snapback]

Lets hope they have equal numbers. If they do that means the ball is being spread around.

As long as Evan's doesn't go into the sophomore slump teams are going to have to gameplan for him. Moulds should be getting less double teams. Roscoe needs to have at least one big game for teams to notice him.

I would love to see moulds and evans have 70+ catches apiece this year. The bills could possiblly have the best WR tandem in the league.

I believe that JP is going to have a big season this year.

This is how I could see this playing out......and hopefully we wont make the same mistake as seasons past......

Eric Moulds is going to have another great season......he is going to start out drawing double coverage but when Evans starts taking advantage of teams then opposing defenses will change up its coverage to respect Evans more.....freeing up Moulds.....

I also think that we are going to have a 3rd option do very well be it Parrish or a TE.......

The thing I dread is going into NEXT offseason and then having to make a decision about Moulds (not much of a decision really considering what his cap hit is)....he is going to be coming off a stellar year....his agent will be yapping in his ear looking for a big payday.....and Moulds leaves to another team who expects top 3 reciever production....then he doesn't give it because he is getting older......

I hope this scenario does not happen

I think Moulds will continue to draw more coverage than Evans this year because he'll still be the bread-and-butter receiver.  I also think this will be a GREAT year to be the Bills' slot receiver, since he'll routinely draw the most favorable mismatch on D.

391495[/snapback]

If we only had te's to throw to :angry:

Moulds will continue to draw more double teams and be the best wr on the team, However evans will continue to improve throughout the year. Hopefully someone steps up as a solid 3rd option and hopefully we get some receiving production of out our te's and or rb's

Not so sure it will. If money was his primary motivator, Moulds would have been out of here a long time ago. Back when he was a free agent and his rookie contract was up, McNabb and several Eagles players begged him to come to Philly during the Pro Bowl on an all-out recruiting pitch. They were ready to offer significantly more than Buffalo.

Instead, he stuck around and signed a reasonable deal with the Bills. He has been a pretty team-first guy throughout his tenure here and I would personally hate to see him go. Yes, Lee Evans is almost ready to assume the #1 WR role, but Moulds presence alone has tangible value to this team.

I am assuming he will work something out with the team at season's end. TD has even been on record saying numerous times that he expects EM to retire a Bill. Let's hope that happens because he has blossomed form a punkass to a hard working, classy player. He's not perfect, but he's a true Buffalo Bill.

This is how I could see this playing out......and hopefully we wont make the same mistake as seasons past......

Eric Moulds is going to have another great season......he is going to start out drawing double coverage but when Evans starts taking advantage of teams then opposing defenses will change up its coverage to respect Evans more.....freeing up Moulds.....

I also think that we are going to have a 3rd option do very well be it Parrish or a TE.......

The thing I dread is going into NEXT offseason and then having to make a decision about Moulds (not much of a decision really considering what his cap hit is)....he is going to be coming off a stellar year....his agent will be yapping in his ear looking for a big payday.....and Moulds leaves to another team who expects top 3 reciever production....then he doesn't give it because he is getting older......

I hope this scenario does not happen

391643[/snapback]