I got great news

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great......... August 5th is my kid's birthday!

8 p.m. -- NFL Preseason Scrimmage

2005 Green Bay vs. Buffalo Scrimmage - The Buffalo Bills visit Lambeau Field on Packer Night to take on Green Bay in front of a capacity crowd for the first-ever televised preseason scrimmage on the NFL Network.

Great.........  August 5th is my kid's birthday!

8 p.m. -- NFL Preseason Scrimmage

2005 Green Bay vs. Buffalo Scrimmage - The Buffalo Bills visit Lambeau Field on Packer Night to take on Green Bay in front of a capacity crowd for the first-ever televised preseason scrimmage on the NFL Network.

390126[/snapback]

Replayed at 11pm too. Sweet.

i have got to change my television cable service level. :lol:

my wife wanted to buy a new pair of shoes for $40. last weekend...I told her the money was too tight......she would have to wait until the end of the month.

how do you suppose she will respond if i start dumping an extra $50 bucks a month on service that includes the NFL Network? :rolleyes:

Awsome! Now all I need is for Time Warner to pick up the NFL network and I'm all set. :rolleyes:

390169[/snapback]

OR...you could switch to DirecTV and eliminate the Time Warner headache from your life forever. DTV is always running great deals and the value is waaaaaaaay better than cable (no offense, Cablelady :lol: ). Plus it's the only place you can get the 'NFL Sunday Ticket'. PM Fezmid if you need help. He is the resident DirecTV expert/shill around here. :lol:

I have a question for those in the know about DirectTV:

Do you know if sports bars that get the Ticket also get the games on the NFL Network?

The place I usually go to told me last year that they didn't get the NFL Network with their subscription.

Edited by FanfromAlbany