I got great news

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The NFL Network is covered on the basic Direct TV Service Package. If your local pub has the NFL Sunday Ticket, it will also have the full NFL Network package.

I have a question for those in the know about DirectTV: 

Do you know if sports bars that get the Ticket also get the games on the NFL Network? 

The place I usually go to told me last year that they didn't get the NFL Network with their subscription.

390201[/snapback]

Y'all better look for me in the stands.  I'll be one of the 6 people there in Bills colors.  :rolleyes:

390175[/snapback]

I'm on the oppsite side of the field as Aussie; I'll be engulfed in a sea of Green and Gold as well... But listen closely, and you'll hear me cheer :lol:

CW

Awsome! Now all I need is for Time Warner to pick up the NFL network and I'm all set. :rolleyes:

390169[/snapback]

That isn't going to happen for like 5 years. DTV has exclusive rights to the NFL until 2010.

That isn't going to happen for like 5 years.  DTV has exclusive rights to the NFL until 2010.

390377[/snapback]

No, they have exclusive rights to SUNDAY TICKET, which is not the same as the NFL Network.

CW

Don't the Packer scrimmages usually sell out at Lambeau every year?

390433[/snapback]

Yes -- and they're usually only intra-squad. It's call "Family Fun Night." They have a fireworks display after the game which should be cool. Tickets were being sold on eBay for $40-$50/each after it sold out in three hours. We bought eight tickets (my family consists entirely of Packers fans, except for me... And maybe my wife will wear something Bills related, we'll see, but she grew up in GB as well), for only $8/each. I was seriously tempted to scalp 'em... But decided not to (stupid, huh? :rolleyes:.

They have raffles after the game for player jerseys and such as well.

Can't wait to see the "game!"

CW

i have got to change my television cable service level.  :lol:

my wife wanted to buy a new pair of shoes for $40. last weekend...I told her the money was too tight......she would have to wait until the end of the month. 

how do you suppose she will respond if i start dumping an extra $50 bucks a month on service that includes the NFL Network?  :rolleyes:

390170[/snapback]

Get the cable upgrade, and get her the shoes, and you'll come out looking like a million bucks.

Yes -- and they're usually only intra-squad.  It's call "Family Fun Night."  They have a fireworks display after the game which should be cool.  Tickets were being sold on eBay for $40-$50/each after it sold out in three hours.  We bought eight tickets (my family consists entirely of Packers fans, except for me...  And maybe my wife will wear something Bills related, we'll see, but she grew up in GB as well), for only $8/each.  I was seriously tempted to scalp 'em...  But decided not to (stupid, huh? :).

They have raffles after the game for player jerseys and such as well.

Can't wait to see the "game!"

CW

390435[/snapback]

Sweet man. I would've held on to them as well. You must be excited. JP's debut and all. Have fun! We'' probably see you on tv. ;)

Please excuse my naivete here, I have never been to a scrimmage or seen one live before. What the heck is there going to be televised? Do they play regular 4 downs, situational practice, how much football action is there going to be?

Please excuse my naivete here, I have never been to a scrimmage or seen one live before.  What the heck is there going to be televised?  Do they play regular 4 downs, situational practice, how much football action is there going to be?

390848[/snapback]

I guess they'll play in whatever format the coaches agree to. I haven't been to the Bills-Browns scrimmage in Erie,PA in a few years, but I remember they played a couple of regular quarters, and then some situational stuff, like goalline and two-minute drill. They let the kickers pound some fieldgoals also.

Props to the NFL Network for televising this.

this is gonna kick ass...get off work on friday, go to my softball game, then head home to watch my Bills!!!! Im definitely wearing thr jersey to work on friday!

396314[/snapback]

Ahh so the Bledsoe Jersey will me an appearance!

Ahh so the Bledsoe Jersey will me an appearance!

396320[/snapback]

hell no, that thing is retired...i got the McGahee jersey...and i should make the woman wear my moulds jersey until i get her her own...

hell no, that thing is retired...i got the McGahee jersey...and i should make the woman wear my moulds jersey until i get her her own...

396323[/snapback]

That is if she hasn't removed your Bills jerseys from your closet.. I seem to recall certain other jerseys dissapearing from your closet when she was visiting.