[OT] Just when you thought you've heard it all

From today's Dallas Morning News:

http://www.guidelive.com/feature/54/column.htm

Break up the wolf pack

Fellows, shed your wingman. Find a wingwoman. That's the message from Shane Forbes, an enterprising young turk who's cashing in on an often-overlooked night-life reality: Men who are hanging out with women are more attractive to other women than men who are hanging out with men.

Wingwomen franchises, in New York, Miami and Houston with plans to expand, provide faux female friends. For $50 an hour (and this is all on the up-and-up, so settle down), the company assigns an attractive young woman to join you at a bar and find you fascinating in a platonic way.

The concept springs from a few telling observations. Men in the company of women are vetted, at least cursorily. These men register as "not obviously psycho": Somebody is talking to them. They appear more confident, less needy – always a good thing.

It also plays to a competitive streak that's been hilariously exposed by Chris Rock. When a guy meets his buddy's new girl, according to Mr. Rock, he thinks, "She's really nice. I should find a girl like that." When a woman meets her friend's new guy, she thinks, "I want him."

Since last night around 8:00pm....yes, I'm officially available.  But we have to ride in my car... ;)

:P

387986[/snapback]

It's just a matter of time before the red boots are on and you're singing "I'm back in the saddle again". :lol:

Since last night around 8:00pm....yes, I'm officially available.  But we have to ride in my car... :P

:lol:

387986[/snapback]

I didn't jump in on that thread yesterday, but congatulations! I know it's gonna suck for a while, but you deserve better than that. Dust off those red boots girl!

Platonic? BS. If I pay $50 an hour for some broad to go to a bar with me, I better be getting something for my money in addition to her just talking to me, especially if other chicks see me with some hot chick and I strike out with the free chicks because I am with a hot one. I can get any one of my married women friends to do that for free just so they can get out of the house for a night and they are not wear a bag ugly. If I'm payin', I'm layin.

you should see my excel chart on action before marriage and after marriage

388241[/snapback]

is it like the marble in the jar saying?

"put a marble in a jar everytime you and your girl do it, from the time you date until 2-3 years into the marriage. After that take a marble out every time you do it. Guarantee you that you will never empty the jar"

:lol: