Some tailgate details

JÂy RÛßeÒ

We will be renting a PA system. Battery operated and portable, it can go anywhere. This will help us inform people as to events, schedules, etc. I think this will go a long way to improving what alot of people (myself included) said wasn't good about last year's party.

Everyone who pays the $5 per person party fee will get a ticket for a special drawing. We'll also be giving out wristbands to those who pay the fee, and those wristbands will be used to show who is eligible for provided beverages, use of the tent/chairs etc. If you didn't pay the fee when you bought tickets (or if you didn't get tickets with the group) please make sure you ante-in so that nobody is stuck with expenses they shouldn't be. Any "extra" monies we collect go to the Sarama Children's College Fun... I mean the TBD server fund :lol:

We're also thinking of running a 50-50 drawing as another fund-raiser.

There will be a check-in table where you can pay your fee if you need to (or want to donate extra), pick-up wristbands & tickets, and find out what's going on.

For the raffle, you will have to be present to win. We won't be leaving stuff out on tables like last year. For the special drawing we'll ask that you put name & address on the ticket so that if you aren't around and your ticket is picked we can send you your booty. All drawings will be run as close to 11AM as we can. We also want to try to get a group photo either right before or right after it. We don't want to conflict with the Pinto Kenny ketchup ceremony for those who want to be there for that (at 11:30).

If you'd like to donate an item for the raffle please feel free to bring it along!

Your party planning committee is hard at work and has some surprises up its sleeves so you won't want to miss a thing! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Will there be girls on trampolines?  :D

I would think my avatar would be enough motivation for this!

383018[/snapback]

Better behave there, homey.

My ticket girls are in the section right in front of you at the game! :D

• 1 month later...

I picked up from Sully's Stadium SportsWear 8 Bills hats 2 collared shirts

2 Fine Pewter Sculpture Mugs 2 metal SHOT glasses 2 golfball swith tees

4 bills Braclets 2 key chains ( Ball-Helmet) 1 Lil' Sports Jersey (Money pouch)

6 packages of Body Sport Temporary Bills Tattoos

Around $200 with more to come

So then I should not go to Sully's this year because he gave it to you already?

i can cross that stop off my list and just go for Mary's shopping

433632[/snapback]

I'll pay someone to get me some temporary tattoos. It is doubtful that I will have time to do any shopping on Saturday except MAYBE for a quick run into McKinley Mall.

I'll pay someone to get me some temporary tattoos.  It is doubtful that I will have time to do any shopping on Saturday except MAYBE for a quick run into McKinley Mall.

433663[/snapback]

ditto here - if anyone picks up some temp tatoos, I will buy them - and I have a lot of CNJBBB members interested!

ditto here - if anyone picks up some temp tatoos, I will buy them - and I have a lot of CNJBBB members interested!

433770[/snapback]

Come one, come all - I'll be giving real tattoos under the tent with a Bic ball point pin and a straight needle.

Better drink more than I do <_<

So then I should not go to Sully's this year because he gave it to you already?

i can cross that stop off my list and just go for Mary's shopping

X it off your list, I got you covered.

Anyone going to Sullly's mention Two Bills Drive or Hammer get 10% off $$