Office Space

Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Samir Na-gheen-an-a-jar. Nagheenanajar.

Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Samir: You know there's nothing wrong with that name.

Michael Bolton: There was nothing wrong with it... until I was about 12 years old and that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning Grammys.

Samir: Hmm... well why don't you just go by Mike instead of Michael?

Michael Bolton: No way. Why should I change? He's the one who sucks.

Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Samir Na-gheen-an-a-jar. Nagheenanajar.

Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Samir: You know there's nothing wrong with that name.

Michael Bolton: There was nothing wrong with it... until I was about 12 years old and that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning Grammys.

Samir: Hmm... well why don't you just go by Mike instead of Michael?

Michael Bolton: No way. Why should I change? He's the one who sucks.

379286[/snapback]

No Way!

Was like watching SlapShot on ESPN Classic, apparently the foul language is being erased from out society...

379518[/snapback]

Well, I was watching Animal House later last night on AMC, and when Flounder "shoots" the horse, Bluto and D-Day rush in, and Bluto utters those famous lines that we all remember from the movie:

"Oh my God! I don't believe it!"

<_<

In a related story, AMC has lost a lawsuit placed against it by Time Warner Cable.

Apparently, the movies shown on "American Movie Classics" are not "classic" enough.

http://www.newsday.com/business/ny-bzamc12...0,1893445.story

379533[/snapback]

I have to agree..."Honeymoon in Vegas" is not a classic. If they only showed the Flying Elvis scene, I think they'd be in the clear.

I'll give them a pass on Fatal Attraction and I guess from a monetary standpoint Look Who's Talking might get in.