FAT Returns

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that's so brave.  Now that you have one of your goats friends trying to help you.  Watch it you might burn your figures getting the noodles out of the pan Brandon.  You still didn't answer the question though, can you use pickles instead of pickle juice.  If so what kind?  If not what kind of pickle juice?  If dill, does it matter if kosher or not?

372281[/snapback]

No I'm just pointing out how typical your kind is. You are the guy that let's your buddies beat the sh-- out of someone and then throws a few kicks in after the group beats them down. When someone does the same to you, you don't like it. It's easy to pick on me because you know most here will back you up. Tater called you on it, so quit being a B word.

No I'm just pointing out how typical your kind is.  You are the guy that let's your buddies beat the sh-- out of someone and then throws a few kicks in after the group beats them down.  When someone does the same to you, you don't like it.  It's easy to pick on me because you know most here will back you up.  Tater called you on it, so quit being a B word.

372486[/snapback]

Let it go Baron. If you were a better sport these threads would die faster.

Outside of the marinading overnigh, only takes about 30 minutes to prep and do... If you can multi-task, you can get the whole thing done in 45 minutes or so.

372440[/snapback]

But how can you make a meal like that in 45 minutes, when it takes an hour to fry the pasta and ...uhhhh...

Sorry. Missed the caveat. "If you can multi-task..."

Got it. :(

But how can you make a meal like that in 45 minutes, when it takes an hour to fry the pasta and ...uhhhh...

Sorry. Missed the caveat. "If you can multi-task..."

Got it. :(

372535[/snapback]

You're up early.

Watch something violent with explosions, etc. and then insert the faces of the people on your sh*t list onto those people getting whacked.

372366[/snapback]

hmmm...that's what T-Bone does....this is obviously good advice for VA.

Yeah right Darin.  I didn't even encourage most of this.  My comments have been minimal for a change.

372497[/snapback]

Yeah, BF, you pretty much did encourage this. Your breakdown of how stupid and skewed a Cardinals 11-16 record against teams with records above .500 is what started all of this.

Of course, your other pre-ceeding 1000 posts of Super Homer strength about the Cards built up the hostility. You forced the BS down everyone's throat daily on the baseball board, and then the tides slowly started to turn. It's similar but even worse than the Pacers stuff you do on this board.

And then, why would you get so worked up over this anyway? The AD post was friggin hilarious.......the recipe looks nasty as hell........but, I'm sure we all made some sort of crap like that in our lives, so just go with it man.

But think about it.....do you really think nobody was going to get on you when you had a pitcher with a 4.52 ERA already winning the Cy Young in June, Scott Rolen as the best third baseman ever, and god knows all the other countless Cardinal drivel spewed daily, and forcefed down everyone's throat. Most of which couldn't be more far fetched. Now, because of all of that, when you do make a good point, no one listens because of the countless other stuff and you end up with this.

Hey, don't give him a hard time. Rolen earned that all star starting bid. Look at the numbers! Since coming off the DL he's 7/33 (.212 BA) with 0 RBI's!!!!!

372589[/snapback]

And this coming off of BF's comments that......Rolen, since now that he is off of the the DL will pad his numbers and make that push to all star level over the next few weeks.

Ahhhh, oh well. Let's not bring the Cards stuff over here. But he seriously wonders how he gets into this? Amazing.