FAT Returns

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But I warn you all, I've added a half a jar of dill pickle juice to my eggs this morning so I'm feeling extra saucy...

371961[/snapback]

I want to substitute rubbing alcohol for the pickle juice to be sure my stomach lining doesn't recover too quickly. How do I keep it from burning off during the one hour cooking process?

Who are you?

371962[/snapback]

I'm me, the miserable prick.

What are you doing here?

Spreading my love for the less intellectually fortunate. PULL!

Where are your pants?

371962[/snapback]

In a ball on the floor. No way they're going to fit after shoveling down the Aborto De Retatta consisting of a pound of macaroni, 4 eggs, butter, and a half a jar of Vlasic juice.

I want to substitute rubbing alcohol for the pickle juice to be sure my stomach lining doesn't recover too quickly.  How do I keep it from burning off during the one hour cooking process?

371978[/snapback]

Read the recipe - you don't add the pickle juice until AFTER the hour of preparation has elapsed. Enjoy!

Are there any other "good" recipes in the TBD cookbook and can we encourage certain chefs to submit numerous recipes for our "enjoyment"?

371983[/snapback]

Not on par with the AdR (look, I'm already acronyming - too much time working with the government). For serious eats, check out BiB's fried chicken and hope that Mock one day shares his meatloaf and marinara recipes. They're quite good.

You are in a room with no windows or doors.  the only things in the room are a mirror and a round table, and yet you get out.

how do you get out?

371998[/snapback]

You look in the mirror, you see what you saw. You take the saw, cut the table in half. Two halves make a whole. Climb out through the hole.

If I was leasing a car, and it's almost at the end of the lease, why should I turn it in?  It's only a crime if I get caught, and lots of people have leased cars, they won't miss one little car will they?

372001[/snapback]

Nah. Detroit has nary a clue what's going on. Keep the car and drive it to your heart's content. I had no idea you were related to Tracey Lee.

:doh:

My house is not quiet, I am not loud; But for us God fashioned our fate together.

I am the swifter, at times the stronger, My house more enduring, longer to last.

A times I rest; my dwelling still runs; Within it I lodge as long as I live.

Should we two be severed, my death is sure.

What am I?