FAT Returns

:doh:

My house is not quiet, I am not loud; But for us God fashioned our fate together.

I am the swifter, at times the stronger, My house more enduring, longer to last.

A times I rest; my dwelling still runs; Within it I lodge as long as I live.

Should we two be severed, my death is sure. 

What am I?

372018[/snapback]

A fish.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Aaron Schobel a mediocre player?

(I don't have the attention span required to read FFS' essay and the corresponding responses)

372031[/snapback]

Mediocre is probably not the right word. I'd say slightly above average though capable of much more. He sometimes gets lost out there but there are flashes.

I was talking to a friend of mine who is a pats fan yesterday and he said to me what the name of that retarded quizzical joker who posts on the Stadium Wall and I said the Riddler. He says to me did you realise that if you drop the J and sub an F at the start of his name you get the Fiddler?

I didn't realise this. I hope it's just a name and not anything in the way he posts or messes around with kids.

Did you realise this?

Two questions:

1. Will there be a thread in the next two weeks that doesn't reference pickle juice?

2. Will NG realize you can google riddles?

372039[/snapback]

1. Probably 3% of the threads will not contain some kind of reference to our latest contribution for the Baron. Of course, that number is within the margin of error.

2. Actually, I have a copy of "The Exeter Book Riddles". However, he does work with T-Bone so he may be suffering from "proximity dimness."