FAT Returns

Since BF's Rettata is not protected by patents and copyrights, I've decided to take the recipe and open a restaurant in Italy. It should be a fusion American/Italian restaurant that will need a good name to it. I've decided to do an Italian take off on the Got Milk? campaign and want to name the restaurant Gotta Rettata?

Do you think it will fly?

372107[/snapback]

If you truly hope for success, Indiana is where you must start.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

because I stated a fact that you were as funny as a ladder?

372119[/snapback]

I wasn't being funny. You are acting like BF and you're a stalker. I find no humor in either, and frankly I would get a life very quickly if I were you.

I wasn't being funny.  You are acting like BF and you're a stalker.  I find no  humor in either, and frankly I would get a life very quickly if I were you.

372121[/snapback]

wow, you can dish it out but cannot take it....funny how you can bash BF all day, and show up in any thread that Tracy Lee does with your holier than thou attitude, but someone does it to you and you whine......

wow, you can dish it out but cannot take it....funny how you can bash BF all day, and show up in any thread that Tracy Lee does with your holier than thou attitude, but someone does it to you and you whine......

372126[/snapback]

Show me where I bashed BF in the last 2 days? Sorry, but I've been a little busy to get involved in retard bashing. Of course little boy, there are those just a tad bit more crude and rude then me. You may want to piss up a different rope. Show me a thread where I even responded to TL? I didn't show up anywhere.

Talk about stalking, and showing up were someone else is. Looking in the mirror. What a !@#$ing tard.

Show me where I bashed BF in the last 2 days?  Sorry, but I've been a little busy to get involved in retard bashing.  Of course little boy, there are those just a tad bit more crude and rude then me.  You may want to piss up a different rope.  Show me a thread where I even responded to TL?  I didn't show up anywhere. 

Talk about stalking, and showing up were someone else is.  Looking in the mirror.   What a !@#$ing tard.

372129[/snapback]

hey stupid...you have a pickle juice avatar