Oh, this is nice....real nice!!!

CentralVaBills

Yeah, idiots like other idiots CentralVA.

You guys remind me so much of the kids who see a fight start to break out and just start yelling "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT".

Get a friggin life.

372045[/snapback]

11-16 - That was my point. How this thing turned into this is alllllll you buddy.

11-16, that should sting enough!

11-16 - That was my point.  How this thing turned into this is alllllll you buddy.

11-16, that should sting enough!

372062[/snapback]

I had nothing to do with how it turned into "let's bash BF's cooking now" thread.

That would be the idiot from Alaska who had nothing better to do with his Wednesday night than to look for the stupidest thing he could find and try to turn it into a three week "BF Bashfest".

Like I said, you guys are the kids that would start yelling "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT". You flock into a group because you can't think for yourselves.

I had nothing to do with how it turned into "let's bash BF's cooking now" thread.

That would be the idiot from Alaska who had nothing better to do with his Wednesday night than to look for the stupidest thing he could find and try to turn it into a three week "BF Bashfest".

Like I said, you guys are the kids that would start yelling "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT".  You flock into a group because you can't think for yourselves.

372073[/snapback]

No, again, I'm just the guy who likes to call BS when I see it. Thus, I look up all the stats that can silence BS.

11-16 worked enough for me! The other stuff was just funny as sh--. Although, I have to admit, when two girls fight.....I do yell "CATFIGHT, CATFIGHT, CATFIGHT"

No, again, I'm just the guy who likes to call BS when I see it.  Thus, I look up all the stats that can silence BS.

11-16 worked enough for me!  The other stuff was just funny as sh--.  Although, I have to admit, when two girls fight.....I do yell "CATFIGHT, CATFIGHT, CATFIGHT"

372076[/snapback]

What did you do last night? You ran right over to the main forum and started encouraging everyone to come pile on, and that had NOTHING to do with 11-16.

Pickle juice is optional.  I don't use it, but some people do.  It takes almost an hour to make the dish.  The noodles take a while to boil, sit, and then you have to fry them.

371993[/snapback]

Damn, I could have that gem of a gourmet dish done in under 15 minutes. But then again, I am a professional. :doh:

Damn, I could have that gem of a gourmet dish done in under 15 minutes.  But then again, I am a professional.  :doh:

372207[/snapback]

Chef, you went to CIA, so you probably did this too.

When we were in Pantry Kitchen, the kid on the omelette station would get his a$$ kicked with orders because everyone wanted an omelette that came through the line. You got to pick what kind of omelette you were going to serve if you were on that station. The first couple kids to man that station would do something stupid, like pick a four-cheese omelette, or try to kiss a$$ and put something fancy together to impress the instructor. After seeing those guys get buried, our group started to put really horrible sounding omelettes on the board...tuna and sundried tomato, head cheese and olives, etc. It made for a pretty easy shift.

Rettata would make for a pretty easy shift as a special. You'd probably lose you job, but it would be a pretty easy last shift.