Oh, this is nice....real nice!!!

CentralVaBills

Well it's been five years since I was banned from this forum. Relax I'm not here to stir the pot. I was a very immature 25 year old at that time and while I still have my moments I have actually gotten married and have a family now. I've lurked here ever since the banishment because I did meet some people here that were really good to me despite how I acted most of the time. I haven't talked to many of them in five years. I read threads like this and I have to admit I would have made fun of some of my stupidity too.

Yes I realize Ron Artest is a moron and shouldn't have beaten down the fans in Detroit and got what he deserved. But I still think the Cardinals are the greatest and I'm glad they validated me with that World Series win in 2006. Ironically I thought of the TBD community that night knowing that you would all be posting about me in the baseball forum and I was right. What can I say, it is nice to be a legend. I see I even have a spin off name on here. Very tough to attain that kind of infamy on any message board.

To those of you I truly offended and agitated all those years ago I just wanted to apologize. I'm a better, wiser, and more mature person now. I don't plan to post here but I just thought I should acknowledge what I did at some point.

And sadly while I have changed over the last five years, the fortunes of our beloved Bills have not. I pray we get Cowher.

The One, The Only,

BF_in_Indiana

Wasting away in Retattaville? Welcome back, Brandon.

I can do it in under an hour now.

That's what she said.

ICE and Brandon in the same month? What's happening to this place?

FWIW, it's rare that anything gets this exciting around here anymore. For God's sake that kid arguing in the Sabres thread AND about Animal House the other day passed for a good one.

That's what she said. ICE and Brandon in the same month? What's happening to this place? FWIW, it's rare that anything gets this exciting around here anymore. For God's sake that kid arguing in the Sabres thread AND about Animal House the other day passed for a good one.
ICE came back too. NOW THAT IS FUNNY. Ah the good old days. I dont think I could make it that interesting these days. Im just not the same person thank god. Now if we hire a loser coach maybe I could give you a laugh.

Nah just growing into a legit adult and getting married. Really took the fun out of internet flaming. And no Chef I can do it in under an hour now.

So I see the $10,000 in cooking lessons is starting to pay off. Now, if you can only lose the pickle juice it might just be money well spent.

It's a whole new world, isn't it? Welcome back BF!
Yes its quite different. I rarely even get on a computer these days. I am using my phone to surf most of the time. I see this place has changed a bit over the years and it is weird to not recognize most of the posters these days. I am sure a lot of them only know me as the infamous one liner in many jokes since my banishment which does make me chuckle even as a punchline.

Yes its quite different. I rarely even get on a computer these days. I am using my phone to surf most of the time. I see this place has changed a bit over the years and it is weird to not recognize most of the posters these days. I am sure a lot of them only know me as the infamous one liner in many jokes since my banishment which does make me chuckle even as a punchline.

Congrats, and welcome back BF. :unsure:

****. You're actually acting mature? Well that's no !@#$ing fun.

****. You're actually acting mature? Well that's no !@#$ing fun.
Even I had to grow up. I was into drugs at the time and had nothing better to do than bother you guys. It took a few real life events involving TBD to make me wake up. You have talked to me a few times and I was working on me even at that point as I am sure you could tell.

Even I had to grow up. I was into drugs at the time and had nothing better to do than bother you guys. It took a few real life events involving TBD to make me wake up. You have talked to me a few times and I was working on me even at that point as I am sure you could tell.

It's a funny cycle man, when you're my age it takes doing drugs just to put up with us.

Yeah...it's still no !@#$ing fun, though.

Yeah...it's still no !@#$ing fun, though.
Well once Ron Artest beats up another Pistons fan maybe we can debate his greatness again. And baseball hasnt started yet. The euphoria of 2006 is about gone so I am sure I can B word about that. My wife loves the Cardinals and shes worse than me so maybe she can start some **** lol.

• 1 month later...