2012 Super Bowl Predictions

The San Angeles Migratory Workers will pull off a stunning upset of the Las Vegas Legitimate Construction Business Owners in the Capitol One Super Bowl, presented by Walt Disney Corporation, which will be played in Ontario, CA at the Ford Motors Corporation Trump Dome, powered by Cisco Systems

2012? The Los Angeles "Batman: the Dark Knights" (brought to you by Nike) vs the Philadelphia First Federal Gatorades will meet in the "Monster Tucks Bud Ford Verizon Rambo VII Bowl." The Final IBM Timex score will be 48 (months, 0% interest) to 24(/7 uptime with BigDaddy).

When winning head coach "Geritol with Iron" Mike Tyson hoists the "Disney World/Yahoo.com" Trophy, it will be a Kodak moment.

This assuming of course that all the named companies exist in 2012. :(

Edit: dev's answer didn't exist when I started this. :doh:

The San Angeles Migratory Workers will pull off a stunning upset of the Las Vegas Legitimate Construction Business Owners in the Capitol One Super Bowl, presented by Walt Disney Corporation, which will be played in Ontario, CA at the Ford Motors Corporation Trump Dome, powered by Cisco Systems

369087[/snapback]

Thats right! Plus they'll be playing in their new stadium. Hot Pocket stadium. Over looking the beautiful Pacific Ocean. The new water front will be beautiful in Febuary.

Thats right! Plus they'll be playing in their new stadium. Hot Pocket stadium. Over looking the beautiful Pacific Ocean. The new water front will be beautiful in Febuary.

369095[/snapback]

Thanks for reminding me. To appease the attention span of the generation, and to sell as much ad space as possible, the game will consist of 4 2-minute quarters with entertainment between each quarter. After all, the "2 minute drill" can be one of the most exciting parts of the game, why not skip right to it? Of course the game will still be 4 hours long...

Thanks for reminding me.  To appease the attention span of the generation, and to sell as much ad space as possible, the game will consist of 4 2-minute quarters with entertainment between each quarter.  After all, the "2 minute drill" can be one of the most exciting parts of the game, why not skip right to it?  Of course the game will still be 4 hours long...

369101[/snapback]

i hear the halftime show will include the sentencing phase of the San Angeles' QB's drug trafficking case

i hear the halftime show will include the sentencing phase of the San Angeles' QB's drug trafficking case

369104[/snapback]

which will effectively be the duration of the 3q show.

Buffalo Bills wins their 7th straight Super Bowl.

2 weeks before, at the NFC Championship game the announcers say "Who cares who wins this game? Buffalo won the AFC in the early game and they don't call J.P. Losman 'Mr. February' for nothing. The man is going for his 7th straight Super Bowl win and I can't see either of these teams even being competitive."

Mexico City - 21

Munich - 14

I won't care, since The Bills have won 4 of the last 5 SB's and I'm in detox.

369125[/snapback]

Why bother going to detox?

And once a year they'll bring out the new football competition for kids: Punt, Pass & Commit a Felony.

369163[/snapback]

ah yes, we all have fond memories of the old Punt, Pass, and Kick the School Bus Driver Competition, with all the little kiddies standing in their Teal and County Lockup Orange Jerseys