I hate my job

IBTG81

He was a guy. No offense to women in power positions here, but I generally believed that men were more straight-forward, bot the stab you in the back type.

366052[/snapback]

Best boss I ever had was a woman. Smart and took no sh--. Was fair and cared about her staff. Being a good boss has little to do with gender.

Best boss I ever had was a woman. Smart and took no sh--. Was fair and cared about her staff. Being a good boss has little to do with gender.

366374[/snapback]

Yeah I gotta second that....not only was my best boss ever a female....but I think being a female also made her considerate of when I needed "family time" to take care of sick kids or go watch my kids get awards....that type of stuff....

Give me a woman anyday

He was a guy. No offense to women in power positions here, but I generally believed that men were more straight-forward, bot the stab you in the back type.

366052[/snapback]

I've worked for two men in my present business (advertising). I now have a female boss. There is a lot less ego there, and I prefer working for her. She is the second female boss I've had. I gotten along with them famously. Just my .02. There are jerks everywhere, though.

I've worked for two men in my present business (advertising). I now have a female boss. There is a lot less ego there, and I prefer working for her. She is the second female boss I've had. I gotten along with them famously. Just my .02. There are jerks everywhere, though.

367211[/snapback]

The only time I ever got fired from a job was the only time I ever worked for a woman. That stupid broad was the dumbest chick I ever met, and if she wasn't PMSing on Monday, she was bleeding on Wednesday...knowhatImean? Just a dumb squawker with highbeams, and to this day I have NO idea why that B word fired me.

I was promised a promotion a few weeks ago, when when of the managers returned from vacation. She came back this week, and we all sat down to discuss it. The VP (who told me I was getting promoted), changed his mind suddenly, and said they were going to hire from outside (someone fresh out of college and cheaper).

Now, I didn't get this is writing, but do I have any legal rights? I tried to discuss it with him, and that turned out to be a waste.

I then told him I was disappointed with the organization, and I may have to start looking for a new job.

I am so !@#$ing pissed.

366031[/snapback]

Maybe you just suck. Everybody always wants to blame someone else.