When you’re white - they let you do it

Overturning a jury verdict for political reasons. That's messed up. Letting a stone cold killer go to probably go do it again

I bet Abbot is against bail reform, too 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, BillStime said:

Your white friends just pardoned someone who a jury convicted because he killed a BLM protestor - who happened to be white (irrelevant).

Make it make sense.

Where is the outrage?

Oh, and Colin Kaepernick is laughing his ass off at you fkn hypocrites.

Was that the guy driving an Uber that a BLM mob surrounded and the BLM guy he ended up shooting had an AK47?  

Apologize if i'm wrong but I think the protester he shot was white.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Was that the guy driving an Uber that a BLM mob surrounded and the BLM guy he ended up shooting had an AK47?  

Apologize if i'm wrong but I think the protester he shot was white.  

The BLM protestor who is white made ALL THE DIFFERENCE.

Perry drove into a crowd of protesters during a BLM protest. Foster, who had been legally open carrying an AK-47, approached Perry's vehicle, and Perry shot and killed him. 

You proud bro?

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

The BLM protestor who is white made ALL THE DIFFERENCE.

Perry drove into a crowd of protesters during a BLM protest. Foster, who had been legally open carrying an AK-47, approached Perry's vehicle, and Perry shot and killed him. 

You proud bro?

Approached? That isn't the word I'd use to describe the actions of the protesters. How about surrounded and attacked? That's accurate. Get the facts straight and stop making excuses. 

Anyone being shot is bad and maybe if the local government was concerned with doing their job to protect public safety rather than encourage civil disorder and suport illegal blocking of traffic and other actions these situations would never materialize.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Approached? That isn't the word I'd use to describe the actions of the protesters. How about surrounded and attacked? That's accurate. Get the facts straight and stop making excuses. 

Anyone being shot is bad and maybe if the local government was concerned with doing their job to protect public safety rather than encourage civil disorder and suport illegal blocking of traffic and other actions these situations would never materialize.

Is there video of the incident?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillStime said:

You are a child.

This is you:

Not Listening Friends Tv GIF

Answer the question I asked you.  Come on, you can do it.