What's up with Buffalo Rumblings?

I work long days and enjoy podcasts especially about the Bills and Sabres. I listen to some of Buffalo Rumblings content pretty regularly. They have added nothing since before the draft. And Bruce Nolan was on locked on Bills this week and they pretty much said he was finished with then and was going to announce his future soon. So what gives is Buffalo Rumbling finished?

• Like (+1) 1

Were they part of SB Nation? Because I guess they shut down all their team-specific podcasts and blogs. I think, anyway. I mean, the lights are on but I ain't ever quite made it back home, ya know?

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

I was wondering the same. Tried listening to some content, leading up to the draft, and Buffalo Rumblings was a ghost town. Worst time to just disappear. Couldn't they wait til after the draft?

BUT……how will you know if we have done enough to address WR??? 

I apologize, I just couldn’t help myself. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Whkfc said:

... So what gives is Buffalo Rumbling finished? ...

Follow the timeline and it's pretty clear that Buffalo Rumblings was just Diggs using a voice modulator. 

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Arkady Renko said:

Their parent shut down all their podcasts.  Some of the podcasters have gone independent.  

No announcement or nothing? Just gone in the night.

4 minutes ago, Arkady Renko said:

There was some open talk about it. 

Oh I completely missed that somehow. I imagine that is why some of the shows were changing towards the end with certain guys leaving and guys with no experience starting new shows. Some of them were decent some were just bad.

5 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

No announcement or nothing? Just gone in the night.

The Ravens might get their feelings hurt. You may be facing a fine. 

Their streaming numbers and sought after “likes” were never even remotely close to Cover 1 for example; sometimes I tuned in and was one of single digits watching. Sad, we want as many Bills fan content creators out there as possible! 

I like Bruce Nolan the shows with John Fina and Jerry O. I enjoyed the overreaction podcast after the games. But some were bad like the one of 3 dudes that like did it from thier living room. I also liked Poyers brother and the guy he worked with. It's a shame I know none of the guys are relying on these podcasts to survive but I'm sure they put alot of work and effort into making the shows the best they can