Kristi Noem is human trash

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Guess who lied about meeting Kim Jon Un?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/may/03/kristi-noem-kim-jong-un

The most astonishing, stupid self-disqualifying book ever.

Yeah, these folks don't like experts.  They're "elites".  Here's another stupid pol that doesn't bother to listen or enlist the help of experts:  https://www.outdoorlife.com/opinion/kentucky-bill-legalize-killing-hawks/  Even if the bill passes, they'll still be huge federal fines.  Following the rules isn't a strong suit for these people....

4 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Nice strawmen.  If anyone's ***** bites people the vet, cop or pound will put it down.  

No *****?! She’s lying about the dog biting now. Don’t fall for it. In the book she said she hated the dog, it was useless, she couldn’t train it. Note of those are reasons to shoot a 14 month old dog. Again the reason there are animal cruelty laws in this country, because this country is full of dumb asses!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Guess who lied about meeting Kim Jon Un?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/may/03/kristi-noem-kim-jong-un

The most astonishing, stupid self-disqualifying book ever.

At the risk of repeating facts known to all, we have a president who has lied about where his son died. We don't need secret sources, intrepid investigative reporters, hidden cameras or spies walking among us.  All we need is a google search and this fabrication is readily apparent.  

That's before we get to lies about his education, class ranking, dead people he has met with, driving trucks, working in his son's business, handling of top secret information and just about everything else. 

Biden is known for astonishing, stupid and self-disqualifying statements delivered over decades in public office.  Kristi Noem can't hold a candle to JB, and he's THE standard bearer of democrat politics over the last 20+ years.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

At the risk of repeating facts known to all, we have a president who has lied about where his son died. We don't need secret sources, intrepid investigative reporters, hidden cameras or spies walking among us.  All we need is a google search and this fabrication is readily apparent.  

That's before we get to lies about his education, class ranking, dead people he has met with, driving trucks, working in his son's business, handling of top secret information and just about everything else. 

Biden is known for astonishing, stupid and self-disqualifying statements delivered over decades in public office.  Kristi Noem can't hold a candle to JB, and he's THE standard bearer of democrat politics over the last 20+ years.  

So, not arguing with any of this, why post this here? I thought there was a Biden is a dumb ass thread already? This is the Kristi neom is a dumb ass thread. Can we keep it separate? Neom will never get to President or Vice President of the USA she is such a dumb ass. At least Biden lies well enough to be President!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

So, not arguing with any of this, why post this here? I thought there was a Biden is a dumb ass thread already? This is the Kristi neom is a dumb ass thread. Can we keep it separate? Neom will never get to President or Vice President of the USA she is such a dumb ass. At least Biden lies well enough to be President!

You can do what you like, 4th&censor, this is still the greatest country on earth!  I choose to be unencumbered by stale thoughts and the dreary existence of an automaton. 

Frank's post referenced the actions of Kristi Noem being "self-disqualifying"!   My point is simply that  Joe B... another person's extreme/absurd actions over several decades in the public eye were not, in fact, self-disqualifying, beauty will be in the eye of the beholder.  If she propelled Trump over the line, her comments are irrelevant.  If she can't, and I'd agree at this point she can't, then it takes her out of the race.  

To your comments in bold, you rascal, you started off going out of your way making a point about keeping this Noem-esque, then slippery-dipped it back around to Biden the other person that should not be mentioned in this post limited only to critiques of Kristi Noem.  Of course, that made my point about "self-disqualification", but that's a discussion for another day, or, God willing, a thread where people are free to speak without fear of recrimination from self-nominated topic bullies.   

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, 4th&long said:

No *****?! She’s lying about the dog biting now. Don’t fall for it. In the book she said she hated the dog, it was useless, she couldn’t train it. Note of those are reasons to shoot a 14 month old dog. Again the reason there are animal cruelty laws in this country, because this country is full of dumb asses!

Was her dog's name Commander

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

Was her dog's name Commander

While 4th is not down with discussing Non-Noem topics in an OnlyNoems forum, I don't mind.

That dog needed to be put down.   By the time it's reign of terror was over, something like 25 people were bitten or attacked by it.  I'm not saying that the dog should have gotten the Noem treatment out behind the Jefferson Memorial, but a painless injection for a hyper-aggressive animal was warranted.  The flip side of Noem's action is the perpetual enablement of activity and behavior that puts people at risk.  Completely irresponsible on the part of the White House.

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Yeah, but he didn't shoot Commander. Or Major.

And he never banged Corey Lewandowski.

• Haha (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You can do what you like, 4th&censor, this is still the greatest country on earth!  I choose to be unencumbered by stale thoughts and the dreary existence of an automaton. 

Frank's post referenced the actions of Kristi Noem being "self-disqualifying"!   My point is simply that  Joe B... another person's extreme/absurd actions over several decades in the public eye were not, in fact, self-disqualifying, beauty will be in the eye of the beholder.  If she propelled Trump over the line, her comments are irrelevant.  If she can't, and I'd agree at this point she can't, then it takes her out of the race.  

To your comments in bold, you rascal, you started off going out of your way making a point about keeping this Noem-esque, then slippery-dipped it back around to Biden the other person that should not be mentioned in this post limited only to critiques of Kristi Noem.  Of course, that made my point about "self-disqualification", but that's a discussion for another day, or, God willing, a thread where people are free to speak without fear of recrimination from self-nominated topic bullies.   

“Topic bully” is a good one. 

It’s got to do more with I can’t stand when you are talking with someone and they deflect. That’s not what the point was. Just a pet peeve of mine. We already know Biden is a dumb ass and there are 10 threads on it. This is the kristi is a dumb ass thread. The point was made about her being a milf which was valid and at least gives her a redeeming quality.

Edited by 4th&long

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Or James Clyburn...

4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

He probably should have, instead, he treated his protection detail like chew toys. 

4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Oh great, a new name added to the mix.  @4th&long CLEAN UP ON AISLE 2!  

4 hours ago, 4th&long said:

“Topic bully” is a good one. 

It’s got to do more with I can’t stand when you are talking with someone and they deflect. That’s not what the point was. Just a pet peeve of mine. We already know Biden is a dumb ass and there are 10 threads on it. This is the kristi is a dumb ass thread. The point was made about her being a milf which was valid and at least gives her a redeeming quality.

I considered going with “topic ruffian” but it sounded too highfalutin for this group. 

I can appreciate your perspective, but I’m comfortable with what I wrote.  It was accurate and appropriate.  While you’ve honed in on Biden being a “dumb a$$”, I was focused on the nature of what constitutes “self-disqualifying”.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The scene of slaughter ends with Noem’s kids getting off the school bus, and her daughter asking, “Hey, where’s Cricket?”

ha ha 

It just clicked Tibsy.

Commander is a metaphor for Biden’s approach to crime.  A dangerous animal owned by an entitled family was allowed to viciously attack bystanders, at will, with virtually no consequence.  The family is likely shielded from liability, the victims unable to recoup damages for pain and suffering, and the dog is returned to the house 24 times.  Above the law, I guess. 

39 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

He probably should have, instead, he treated his protection detail like chew toys. 

Oh great, a new name added to the mix.  @4th&long CLEAN UP ON AISLE 2!  

Alright you convinced me, you can say what you want about anyone in this thread. But we all know Biden is a dumb ass. Just post pictures of Kristi if you have them. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

Too bad the R operatives don't agree with the MAGA's here.  She being the VP candidate would add a couple percentage points to the D ticket.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4642282-noem-scott-burgum-trump-vp/

“She’s just done, too much drama,” said one Republican senator who stays in touch with Trump.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever