Kristi Noem is human trash

I didn't see any posts here about this and I don't care what side of what aisle she's on...she's a disgusting clown-faced bi*tch. I hope this ends her in every way possible. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zacharyfolk/2024/04/28/kristi-noems-killing-of-her-puppy-slammed-across-parties-and-mocked-at-correspondents-dinner/?sh=1fb1d35a2631

Edited by HomeskillitMoorman
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I love dogs and personally could not imagine doing this, but things are different out in the country and it sounds like she didn't break any laws. People kill their our own chickens, livestock, deer, etc every day. Would it be better if she let the dog run off and starve to death? My neighbor had a hunting dog that lived outside in a pen even in the winter and was pretty much neglected. Now that is cruel. Our dog is like a member of our family so very different. I could see why people are upset and I can also see why people are like that's just how it is sometimes 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Funny that the killing of a dog gets people riled up but the killing of unborn babies just a shrug of the shoulders.

There’s obvious differences though. Many people don’t consider something to be a baby yet and it’s also dependent on the mother going through pregnancy. The dog was already here and could’ve been rehomed or taken to a shelter or rehabilitated. 

I personally am on the fence on abortion. I am Pro-Life from the perspective of having a society that offers all the help possible so that a woman doesn’t feel like she has to make a choice like that for financial or any fixable reason, but am Pro-Choice from the perspective that I can’t get to wanting to force someone to do something with their body. I understand that most of us get there at some point anyway because most people have limits on where they draw the line after a certain amount of time…but all this is to say there’s a lot more nuance on that subject. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I love dogs and personally could not imagine doing this, but things are different out in the country and it sounds like she didn't break any laws. People kill their our own chickens, livestock, deer, etc every day. Would it be better if she let the dog run off and starve to death? My neighbor had a hunting dog that lived outside in a pen even in the winter and was pretty much neglected. Now that is cruel. Our dog is like a member of our family so very different. I could see why people are upset and I can also see why people are like that's just how it is sometimes 

There is no defense for what she did buddy. So it would have been ok for Mike Vick to kill dogs in her state. It wasn’t just dog fighting he got charged with, they killed dogs that were of no use to them because they couldn’t fight. 

The only way this could have been remotely acceptable is if it was an old dog who was suffering and needed to be put down. Even with that there are more humane ways! 

Because your ####### neighbor neglects his dog doesn’t make this right

16 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Funny that the killing of a dog gets people riled up but the killing of unborn babies just a shrug of the shoulders.

Where do you come up with this? Plenty of people pissed off over the killing of babies by abortion. They are changing laws everyday because of it! Bout time to! 

12 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

If would’ve been better if she tried to rehome it so it could either go somewhere else, be at a shelter, or rehabilitated.

Those things don’t always work out, but there were certainly more options that could have at least been attempted before shooting a 14 month old puppy that just happens to not be a hunting dog. Also it sounded like she was pretty proud of that, and for killing a goat that survived the first shot and lied there suffering while she went back inside to reload and come back out. 

Shouldn’t someone who is putting down animals know how to humanely put down an animal? 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, 4th&long said:

There is no defense for what she did buddy. So it would have been ok for Mike Vick to kill dogs in her state. It wasn’t just dog fighting he got charged with, they killed dogs that were of no use to them because they couldn’t fight. 

The only way this could have been remotely acceptable is if it was an old dog who was suffering and needed to be put down. Even with that there are more humane ways! 

Because your ####### neighbor neglects his dog doesn’t make this right

I'm just telling you that's how they do it out in the country. They don't drive an hour to a nice animal hospital to pay $300. Is it humane to raise a cow from a calf and then cut it's head off and eat it? Because they do that too.

• Agree 1

The good thing is she just ruined her career. As much as I think trump is an idiot even he is not dumb enough to pick her as a running mate. Even most people on the right are not trying to defend her, only the real sick bastards!

• Agree 1

Tell me you’ve never been within 50 miles of a farm without telling me you’ve never been within 50 miles of a farm. 

But I’m thankful for the hand wringing over this because she would have been an awful (and likely) VP pick for Trump without it. 

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

I'm just telling you that's how they do it out in the country. They don't drive an hour to a nice animal hospital to pay $300. Is it humane to raise a cow from a calf and then cut it's head off and eat it? Because they do that too.

Dude I live in the country. That’s not how we do it. We call the vet. I had a dog that got hit by a car , he got back to the garage and laid down. The vet came and said his hips were broke pretty bad and they put him down. Not with a gun. All my neighbors have dogs, no one shoots them!

1 minute ago, LeviF said:

Tell me you’ve never been within 50 miles of a farm without telling me you’ve never been within 50 miles of a farm. 

But I’m thankful for the hand wringing over this because she would have been an awful (and likely) VP pick for Trump without it. 

Nice try. They are all around me. I have friends who are farmers.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

Dude I live in the country. That’s not how we do it. We call the vet. I had a dog that got hit by a car , he got back to the garage and laid down. The vet came and said his hips were broke pretty bad and they put him down. Not with a gun. All my neighbors have dogs, no one shoots them!

Sorry to hear that. My co-worker's dog fell out of his truck and they amputated both of his rear legs and it has a scooter attachment now to get around. I also know that it was very expensive to get him to this point and not the route a lot of people would have taken.

3 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Nice try. They are all around me. I have friends who are farmers.

A hunting dog that's aggressive with people absolutely needs to be put down.

The method is what it is. 

1 minute ago, LeviF said:

Let’s say for a second that we all agreed that a 14 month old pup should be shot in the face with no attempts at rehoming or rehabilitation…the “method” is coming from someone who in the same breath talked about how she shot her goat who survived and laid there in pain while she went back inside for more ammo. She was braggadocios about all of this. 

Does this sound like someone who should be putting down animals? 

2 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Sorry dude. I live out here with hunters farmers, a farmer I knew who hated his dog! He found a home for him that cold handle and train him. You E an idiot and a jack ass if you need to shoot a14 month old puppy. I don’t believe that B word that the dog was that aggressive anyway. She rounded her career. If you are defending her it’s only because she is on the right and so are you and you like her. 

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

The dog would have been killed one way or another eventually.

So why did Mike Vick go to jail? No wonder black people B word! She getting away with it because she wa white B word?

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

Sorry dude. I live out here with hunters farmers, a farmer I knew who hated his dog! He found a home for him that cold handle and train him. You E an idiot and a jack ass if you need to shoot a14 month old puppy. I don’t believe that B word that the dog was that aggressive anyway. She rounded her career. If you are defending her it’s only because she is on the right and so are you and you like her. 

Women shouldn't be in politics. That's pretty much my opinion on her.

As for the rest of it, whatever man. I don't plan on shooting any dogs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Let’s say for a second that we all agreed that a 14 month old pup should be shot in the face with no attempts at rehoming or rehabilitation…the “method” is coming from someone who in the same breath talked about how she shot her goat who survived and laid there in pain while she went back inside for more ammo. She was braggadocios about all of this. 

Does this sound like someone who should be putting down animals? 

I would never do it myself because I'm privileged enough to not have to but I have neighbors that cut off their chicken's heads and eat them and they stay alive for a period of time with no head. That's where the term "chicken with it's head cut off" came from. You would think there would be a better way to do it but that's life I guess. I try not to think about that kind of stuff because I eat chicken every day of my life

2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I would never do it myself because I'm privileged enough to not have to but I have neighbors that cut off their chicken's heads and eat them and they stay alive for a period of time with no head. That's where the term "chicken with it's head cut off" came from. You would think there would be a better way to do it but that's life I guess. I try not to think about that kind of stuff because I eat chicken every day of my life

My wife read stuff on how animals are killed and processed and became a vegetarian years ago. I can’t do that. I still need to have some chicken or hamburger sometimes.

• Thank you (+1) 1