What can we expect on day 3?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

By cutting Diggs and not adequately addressing WR we are a worse team now than the one that barely won the divison and lost in the playoffs. 

I'm sorry, but I'm not at all sad that we traded Diggs.  I think Kincaid and Shakir with Samuel and now Coleman will make up a better group of pass catchers then we had last season as Diggs' 160 targets get spread around better as Josh won't have to feed a Prima Donna, but instead focus on throwing to who is actually open.

Here are some stats after week 6 when we opened up the offense and started using Kincaid and Shakir more.  (Stats include the playoffs)

Diggs - 111 tgts, 68 rec, 636 yards, 3 TDS, Catch % 61.26, yards/att  5.73

Kincaid - 83 tgts, 64 rec, 659 yards, 3 TDS, Catch % 77.11%, yards/att 7.94

Shakir - 52 tgts, 45 rec, 646 yards, 3 TDS, Catch % 86.54%, yards/att 12.42

Which of these players would you keep if you were the GM?  The player on the downside of his career or the kuds who were just as productive but have upside? Also add that Diggs only had 19 explosive plays on 160 targets, while Shakir had 17 on 45 targets in the regular season.

Also combine comparison between Shakir and Diggs (both were 5th rd picks)

Shakir - 6' 196, 4.43 40, 1.49 10 yard split, 34.5 vertical - 78 Athleticism score

Diggs - 6' 195, 4.46 40, 1.53 10 yard split, 35 vertical - 69 Athleticism score  

Edited by GASabresIUFan

If there's a center out there that looks like he could develop into a starter, I think the Bills will take him.  Note -- I just typed that and then saw they drafted a center.  That name of his though -- doesn't sound like someone who likes to get muddy.

Ray Davis's real name is Re’Mahn Walter Zhamar Jamar Davis.

The center we drafted is named Sedrick Van Pan-Granger.

The center's jersey will probably be wide enough for all the letters but the RB will probably have to use two lines if he wants it all there.