What are your draft plans? (Menu, setting, etc)

Virgil

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Great choice, great choice.

My wife’s birthday AND her sister is arriving to stay with us.   The Big Night!

Big Night is a great film. My wife and I went to the premiere at SUNY Albany. Stanley Tucci spoke and took questions. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I grilled 9 lbs of chicken wings yesterday and then tossed them in 3 different hot sauces so I have plenty left over for tonight.

I froze homemade dim sum dumplings a while back and may get the double bamboo steamer loaded up with a bunch of that as well.

Definitely Craft IPAs as the beverage.

I really do need to time an afternoon nap since I expect the Bills not to draft until after 11:00 PM and my ManCity team has a 3:00 PM game today.

Debating nap strategy.

Not doing anything at all for the draft I don't bother even bother watching it. The draft is about as interesting as watching a puddle of water drying up. I'll just wait to see what player is drafted then read about it if the article isn't too long. If it takes longer than 5 minutes to read, then I won't even do that. I don't like wasting time on stuff that is out of my control.Spongebob Squarepants GIF

On 4/24/2024 at 2:53 PM, nosejob said:

I will most likely do the same, if my old lady can't STFU. However, I will be stocking the bed stand with beverage and munchies. My plan B.

Plan A is grill, hang out in the garage and get wrecked....which is probably why I'll also find out in the morning.

If I didn't have to be up at 5am for work, I'd love to do the same