Iran attacks Israel

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

🎯🇺🇸

🇮🇱‼️

Hopefully he was able to talk Bibi down from retaliating and escalating.  This could get really out of control.  For everyone here, stock up on supplies.  Prices are going to go skyrocket within days if this escalates.  

13 minutes ago, phypon said:

Hopefully he was able to talk Bibi down from retaliating and escalating.  This could get really out of control.  For everyone here, stock up on supplies.  Prices are going to go skyrocket within days if this escalates.  

John Bolton was exactly as you'd think.  He was all about massive retaliation.  Adam Kinzinger brought up the point, that eventually you'll have a nuclear Iran, and the tipping point is right now.  Lots of rockets coming in from Lebanon.  Is it even possible to maintain the current level of escalation, and is peace even possible long-term?  Biden has failed with lesser sanctions.  trump failed to maintain the nuclear deal.  Congress has failed with aid.  Would ANY of these policies have worked in an area bent on the destruction of Israel?  At BEST, the harshest sanctions maintain an uneasy peace ripe for expanding terrorism.  I'm not sure there's any solutions short of a massive inevitable showdown.    

10 minutes ago, phypon said:

Reported that Hezbollah popping off now.  Another wave of 80 drones incoming within the next 12 minutes.

I've seen some missile strikes that almost certainly had to cause casualties.  Those missiles were REALLY humming, not like most of the ones I've seen so far.  Possibly hypersonic, because 3 of them got by the defenses in short order.  

11 minutes ago, daz28 said:

John Bolton was exactly as you'd think.  He was all about massive retaliation.  Adam Kinzinger brought up the point, that eventually you'll have a nuclear Iran, and the tipping point is right now.  Lots of rockets coming in from Lebanon.  Is it even possible to maintain the current level of escalation, and is peace even possible long-term?  Biden has failed with lesser sanctions.  trump failed to maintain the nuclear deal.  Congress has failed with aid.  Would ANY of these policies have worked in an area bent on the destruction of Israel?  At BEST, the harshest sanctions maintain an uneasy peace ripe for expanding terrorism.  I'm not sure there's any solutions short of a massive inevitable showdown.    

I've seen some missile strikes that almost certainly had to cause casualties.  Those missiles were REALLY humming, not like most of the ones I've seen so far.  Possibly hypersonic, because 3 of them got by the defenses in short order.  

Unfortunately, I agree.  If it was one wave by Iran, Israel could have sucked that up and said the Dome worked and stopped things there.  Now it's attacks from Iran, Hezbollah, and Lebanon.  Other countries are now being drawn in, and it's only just started.  This is going to get crazy, it already is.  This is bad, guys...

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

Unfortunately, I agree.  If it was one wave by Iran, Israel could have sucked that up and said the Dome worked and stopped things there.  Now it's attacks from Iran, Hezbollah, and Lebanon.  Other countries are now being drawn in, and it's only just started.  This is going to get crazy, it already is.  This is bad, guys...

I get how Israel was incensed about the terror attack on them, but it was incredibly naive of them to think they can route out terrorism in the area, considering they're literally surrounded by enemies, including ones they can't even reach by ground troops.  Terror attacks are their school shootings.  Unfortunately, they're part of the uneasy peace, that just have to be accepted.  While the West is with Israel, are they really with Israel in the sense of an all-out conflagration?  I don't think a military 'victory' is even possible for them if this becomes a major conflict.  You'd just end up with mass destruction of the entire Middle-East.  Their next move is a HUGE move.  I'm watching Mark Esper right now, and he doesn't even seem to have a grasp on what could/should happen next.  He's almost guaranteeing a retaliation by Israel, which triggers another strike by Iran.  It feels like the collective Arab leaders are the only ones with a real chance to cool this down.

Demented Biden, Third Term Obammy, and Jew hater Schumer caused all of this. Another holocaust thanks to these sh*theads.  All these ***** want is the Michigan vote.  ***** them. What a mess.