Demented Biden and Third Term Obammy Love Crime

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Maybe if the clown party would nominate a decent candidate, you guys would actually have a chance to win.

Biden will crush Trump in November

image.png.97c4b9d6398fedd40cff8fd3a0859a6c.png

And this has what to do with Demented Biden, Third Term Obammy and cashless bail?  What a mess.    

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Where in the article does it say he was out on cashless bail? It just says the 18 year old had been arrested previously.

The sand called.  It wants your empty head to go somewhere else.   Read this and take a close look at the officer's photo who was killed.  Oh, and ***** you.  

Killer Previously Released Without Bond

Edited by Irv
  • Thank you (+1) 1

You are a dumb ass. I blame you and your *****en stupidity. You are lazy, your arguments are first of all lazy and second of all uneducated and stupid.

When your first and only thing you are capable of is to blame the President for everything that is happening under the sun is lazy and stupid arguments. That is why your hero has no chance to get the White House back and I will laugh scornfully at you. Because yes you are a huge part of the problem. Your *****en stupidity. 

36 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

You are a dumb ass. I blame you and your *****en stupidity. You are lazy, your arguments are first of all lazy and second of all uneducated and stupid.

When your first and only thing you are capable of is to blame the President for everything that is happening under the sun is lazy and stupid arguments. That is why your hero has no chance to get the White House back and I will laugh scornfully at you. Because yes you are a huge part of the problem. Your *****en stupidity. 

Oh the irony.

• Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Isn't it a little early to be drinking?  What a mess.  

Killer previously released without bond. In Tennessee, where there is no equivalent to NY state's law making no-cash releases the norm.

If you actually read the article (what a concept!) you'll see that the prosecution argued for detention and/or a high bond, but a state judge/magistrate nevertheless decided to release him.

So to sum up:

- Nothing to do with Obama and Biden. It was a pure state, not federal, matter.

- Nothing to do with NY's no-cash bail law or any Tennessee equivalent.

There's one person to blame for making a bad decision, and it's the judge that released him.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Killer previously released without bond. In Tennessee, where there is no equivalent to NY state's law making no-cash releases the norm.

If you actually read the article (what a concept!) you'll see that the prosecution argued for detention and/or a high bond, but a state judge/magistrate nevertheless decided to release him.

So to sum up:

- Nothing to do with Obama and Biden. It was a pure state, not federal, matter.

- Nothing to do with NY's no-cash bail law or any Tennessee equivalent.

There's one person to blame for making a bad decision, and it's the judge that released him.

Incorrect.  

Edited by Irv

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Oh the irony.

I had the same thought at first lol.

Tbf though, if there's anyone I blame above all others, it's the ultra-wealthy elites.  While they have always had influence on the president, this influence is not absolute.  Each president is influenced to varying degrees.

And I definitely see Trump as more of a tool for the ultra-wealthy elites than Biden is.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Would you care to show me how I'm incorrect? 

You and your idiot buddy 4th&schlong must hang out a lot with your head in the sand.  Nice job Biden.  Read below.  

Bail Based on "Ability to Pay"

Edited by Irv

6 minutes ago, Irv said:

You and your idiot buddy 4th&schlong must hang out a lot with your head in the sand.  Nice job Biden.  Read below.  

Bail Based on "Ability to Pay"

Good boy, you've provided some indication that this might've been behind the judge's release decision! How much better to do it at the start. My guess: you had no idea about Tennessee or Shelby County law and procedure, and it was kind of a lucky guess.

Although Obama and Biden still have nothing to do with it. Other than that, your topic is right on point.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Good boy, you've provided some indication that this might've been behind the judge's release decision! How much better to do it at the start. My guess: you had no idea about Tennessee or Shelby County law and procedure, and it was kind of a lucky guess.

Although Obama and Biden still have nothing to do with it. Other than that, your topic is right on point.

Do your homework before you shoot your pie hole off again.  Mic drop.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

Oh the irony.

I get it. It goes both ways and I have the same thoughts when people do that with trump. Just lazy arguments is what bothers me. And this thread is the epitome of that!

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Do your homework before you shoot your pie hole off again.  Mic drop.  

Yup, still a moron. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

I’m not convinced that Irv isn’t one of @BillsFanNC’s multiple personalities, like Harvey Dent 

Quit fantasizing about me.  I don’t go that way, like you.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1