Trump's Actual Stated Positions on Abortion & IVF

Thank you.

Everyone with a brain knew this already.

(only the board cretins were convinced of their own lies)

AND, there is no way they watched the 4 minutes before responding.

:lol:

• Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

He won’t support a national ban because it’s political suicide. No big surprise 

But who is going to trust him?  He is proud of what he accomplished.

More Truth, that the feeble posters here cannot face.

Former President Trump announced an official position on the issue of abortion. In a campaign video released on Monday, Trump signaled strong support for in vitro fertilization (IVF) and said that he believes the issue of abortion, post-Dobbs decision, should be left up to the states.

Trump said,

The states will determine by vote, or legislation, or perhaps both, and whatever they decide must be the law of the land – in this case, the law of the state. Many states will be different. Many states will have a different number of weeks…at the end of the day it is all about the will of the people.

Trump noted his support for exceptions in cases of *****, rape, and risk to the life of the mother, which are notably not mentioned in the Republican Party platform, although it has not been revised since the time of the Dobbs decision to reflect new realities in the legal landscape. 

https://redstate.com/brutalbrittany/2024/04/08/trumps-abortion-announcement-may-be-influenced-by-this-gop-mega-donor-n2172466

Any person or poster on here that agrees with execution/abortion of a baby after birth is all you need to know about them.  

How many Leftist posters on here have the BALLS to say in this thread that they support abortion after birth?  Come on, raise your hand if you support that.  Simply quote me and and pledge your support for after birth abortions.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

Any person or poster on here that agrees with execution/abortion of a baby after birth is all you need to know about them.

There is only one party who has NO ISSUE executing babies AFTER birth:

image.thumb.jpeg.9e4e11aadc8aa0ab2c39235a1dea5c76.jpeg

Idiots never think.

image.png.0858885b597c4d06a52868860739e67e.png

Donald Trump has finally weighed in with an official position on abortion heading into the 2024 election, and it's probably going to surprise some people. 

For at least a year, many Trump influencers have argued that a compromise on abortion is necessary to beat Joe Biden. Often framed as "taking the issue off the table," they've claimed that state-level bans are bad electoral politics and that a 15 to 20-week national ban is the right position to offer middle-ground to independent voters. 

I've always argued against that, for reasons I'll get to momentarily, but I'm happy to say that Trump has taken the correct position. 

Not surprisingly, those same people are now proclaiming Trump's statement as "brilliant." It is what it is, and frankly, I don't care. The right position is the right position, and I'm glad he took it. 

Why is it the right position? There are multiple reasons. One, there was no actual federal compromise to be had. Democrats would never agree to anything but a total re-codification of Roe with protections for abortion until birth in states that want it. Pushing for a 15 to 20-week federal ban would have been taking the bait and provided a multitude of fodder for Biden and company to claim Republicans want to "ban" abortion. 

Two, as a practical matter, I believe more lives are saved by having six-week bans in some states than a broad federal standard of 15 to 20 weeks (which again, would never be agreed to by Democrats anyway). The vast majority of abortions occur at 12 weeks or under, which makes those six-week bans very effective at limiting the total number of abortions compared to allowing most abortions to happen in all states. 

Third, the long-term outlook is important, and if Republicans agree to a re-federalization of the abortion issue, it will be just a matter of time before Democrats gain enough votes to take out the filibuster and pass an "abortion rights" bill that undoes every victory since Dobbs. The GOP must stand strong on the position that it's a state issue with compromises on that. Some states will keep abortion legal until birth, but that's a fight that needs to be fought within that state. 

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/04/08/controversy-of-the-day-donald-trump-just-took-a-position-on-abortion-n2172462

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

There is only one party who has NO ISSUE executing babies AFTER birth:

image.thumb.jpeg.9e4e11aadc8aa0ab2c39235a1dea5c76.jpeg

Idiots never think.

image.png.0858885b597c4d06a52868860739e67e.png

Well, you quoted me and proved that you agree with afterbirth abortion.  No surprise there, BillSlime.  Anyone else want to declare their support?

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

Well, you quoted me and proved that you agree with afterbirth abortion.  No surprise there, BillSlime.  Anyone else want to declare their support?

Get the @#$#@ out of here.

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

Why don't you just answer the question?  It's not that hard.

Because you can't ABORT SOMETHING ALREADY FKN BORN you freak.

25 minutes ago, phypon said:

after birth