Woke Trans DEI Demoralized Marxist CULT.

12 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

And maybe only about .25% of the population embraces this DEI/Trans stuff. Most just go along to get along with the remainder that object or disagree getting cast as "evil" people. 

The only people upset about DEI are the sheep who wear red hats.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The only people upset about DEI are the sheep who wear red hats.

You see, you’re so wrapped up in the emotional symbolism of a “red hat” instead of debating the actual merits and downsides of DEI…always superficial ad hominem with you- no substance…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, JaCrispy said:

You see, you’re so wrapped up in the emotional symbolism of a “red hat” instead of debating the actual merits and downsides of DEI…always ad hominem with you- no substance…

When do you suppose it will break out of this habit?

:P

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

You see, you’re so wrapped up in the emotional symbolism of a “red hat” instead of debating the actual merits and downsides of DEI…always superficial ad hominem with you- no substance…

We have had this discussion.

You have repeated your talking points.

When I asked you what you did for a living you bailed.

I work for a global corporation - I see the benefits of DEI - which goes beyond race gender and sexuality.

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

When do you suppose it will break out of this habit?

:P

So threatened 

• Eyeroll 1

31 minutes ago, BillStime said:

We have had this discussion.

You have repeated your talking points.

When I asked you what you did for a living you bailed.

I work for a global corporation - I see the benefits of DEI - which goes beyond race gender and sexuality.

So threatened 

Such as…

Posted (edited)

So Billsfuk.c admits he supports Marxist initiatives. 

The first step is admitting it to yourself.

Critical theory is straight out of the Frankfurt School of Marxism.

Critical Race Theory followed and forms the foundation of DEI initiatives.

Again, good of Billsfuk.c to admit that it supports Marxism. This is still America after all and you're allowed to be a Marxist.  Just friggin own it and know that freedom loving Americans will stop at nothing to defeat you and your evil ideology. 

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Such as…

Veterans make invaluable contributions to the professional sphere. Where I work, we believe it's essential to recognize and celebrate the unique skills and experiences they bring to our workforce.

Where do you work?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Veterans make invaluable contributions to the professional sphere. Where I work, we believe it's essential to recognize and celebrate the unique skills and experiences they bring to our workforce.

Where do you work?

This is laughable.  

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Where do you work?

@JaCrispy - If you don't like being doxxed, then don't answer this one.  He's just information farming at this point.

33 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Where do you work?

I work for a global corporation like yourself…

What you mentioned about vets bringing skills to your company is not really considered DEI…

Clearly those people offer things your company needs…

At my job we do a lot of labor intensive work…It’s not really something that a female would be efficient at because it requires a lot of strength…

However, because of DEI, our company started hiring females, anyway…And naturally, production began to decrease…Within months the females realized they couldn’t do the job and left for other things…

Everyone knew this was going to happen, but DEI caused the company to lose money just to hire people we knew would not be able to do the job…

Thats DEI, and it is why companies who implement it will not be as efficient as they could be…

12 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

What you mentioned about vets bringing skills to your company is not really considered DEI…

According to who?

13 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

At my job we do a lot of labor intensive work…It’s not really something that a female would be efficient at because it requires a lot of strength…

However, because of DEI, our company started hiring females, anyway…And naturally, production began to decrease…Within months the females realized they couldn’t do the job and left for other things…

Oh, ok.

14 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Thats DEI, and it is why companies who implement it will not be as efficient as they could be…

Sounds horrific.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

According to who?

Oh, ok.

Sounds horrific.

Yes it is, because over the course of time, it eventually collapses the economy of a society when businesses do not hire the best people for the job…

This stuff has already been attempted in communist countries, and failed…

We have always been a merit based society- that is what has caused us to excel- finding the best of the best…America is only asking for trouble down the road, using DEI because it does not care if you are qualified or not…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I used to work for a global company but I never will again.  Far too woke almost everywhere in corporate America these days although there are signs that the tide is turning. However I'll be long retired by the time it gets fixed, if it ever does.

The good thing is that since I work for myself now I have the freedom to tell people that my pronouns are "F/U" if I'm asked.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Yes it is, because over the course of time, it eventually collapses the economy of a society when businesses do not hire the best people for the job…

Wow, we do exceedingly well with our diverse workforce.

7 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

it eventually collapses the economy of a society

Can you provide historical perspective on this?

What happened to the US economy when slavery ended?

8 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

We have always been a merit based society- that is what has caused us to excel- finding the best of the best…America is only asking for trouble down the road, using DEI…

We still are.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Wow, we do exceedingly well with our diverse workforce.

Can you provide historical perspective on this?

What happened to the US economy when slavery ended?

We still are.

In a nutshell, DEI refers to anything but straight, white, Christian male, will get preferential treatment, even if they not as qualified…And it means Asians will have to work twice as hard…👍

• Like (+1) 1