Woke Trans DEI Demoralized Marxist CULT.

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

In a nutshell, DEI refers to anything but straight, white, Christian male, will get preferential treatment, even if they not as qualified…And it means Asians will have to work twice as hard…👍

Hoax 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Hoax 

Don’t forget the admissions lawsuit filed by Asian students, a few years back, claiming precisely this…

DEI claims inclusion, but it is closer to discrimination in many ways, which is against the Civil Rights Act…👍 

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No thoughts of your own, eh?

Don't want to address my questions, eh?

You claimed it was a hoax…I wanted you to see for yourself what your own people are saying…

Looks like they agree with me…😉

I am answering your questions- you just don’t like the answer…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Don’t forget the admissions lawsuit filed by Asian students, a few years back, claiming precisely this…

What's the difference between DEI and affirmative action?

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I am answering your questions- you just don’t like the answer…

You did?

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

it eventually collapses the economy of a society when businesses do not hire the best people for the job…

???

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What's the difference between DEI and affirmative action?

You did?

???

I’ll answer in order…

You could say that Affirmative Action was DEI in its infancy…One could argue that, initially, Affirmative Action may have been needed…But it was never understood to be a permanent solution- but rather  transitional tool to bridge the Jim Crow days to modern times.

It has been 60 years, and 3 generations since then…And up until DEI was introduced 15 years ago, race relations seemed to be progressing nicely…Suddenly DEI is introduced, and segregation is being promoted in school and in the workplace, and I feel like we over corrected, and are now regressing again- as race relations are the worst they’ve been in 50 years…The only difference is it is coming from different place than it previously had…

My family is so racist, and they are black…

12 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I’ll answer in order…

You could say that Affirmative Action was DEI in its infancy…One could argue that, initially, Affirmative Action may have been needed…But it was never understood to be a permanent solution- but rather  transitional tool to bridge the Jim Crow days to modern times.

It has been 60 years, and 3 generations since then…And up until DEI was introduced 15 years ago, race relations seemed to be progressing nicely…Suddenly DEI is introduced, and segregation is being promoted in school and in the workplace, and I feel like we over corrected, and are now regressing again- as race relations are the worst they’ve been in 50 years…The only difference is it is coming from different place than it previously had…

My family is so racist, and they are black…

DEI has been around for ~60+ years.

The only reason why it is an issue today is because Chris Rufo told you so.

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, BillStime said:

DEI has been around for ~60+ years.

The only reason why it is an issue today is because Chris Rufo told you so.

Not true about Chris Rufo…I didn’t start hearing Democrats use the term DEI, until about 10-15 years ago…

People always have and will always will take issue with people given preferential treatment, where anything but their qualifications are the determining factor…

Whether race, sex,, gender identity…This even goes for nepotism…

America is about equal opportunity, not equality of outcome- which is what DEI is…

Now, obviously, companies have the right to hire whoever they want…But they shouldn’t be punished for not hiring who someone else thinks they should have hired…And if they choose to hire a less qualified candidate, then it will reveal itself in the companies results- much like if the Bills don’t draft the best talent, hire the right coaches, they will not be successful…

The universe always has a way of correcting itself…it doesn’t need government to try to play God with everything…lol 👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Not true about Chris Rufo…

100% true.

We can use this very website as a case study. Look at the creation dates of the three DEI threads we have here - one created by you, and, shockingly, two started by Karen Psyop.

Searched for '"DEI"' in Topics (twobillsdrive.com)

Look at the history of the term DEI here:

Showing results for '"DEI"' in content posted in Politics, Polls, and Pundits. - Two Bills Drive

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So, these initiatives... are okay?

Seriously. They should be hired on merit only. It’s disgusting that a non veteran would be considered less than a veteran /s 

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

100% true.

We can use this very website as a case study. Look at the creation dates of the three DEI threads we have here - one created by you, and, shockingly, two started by Karen Psyop.

Searched for '"DEI"' in Topics (twobillsdrive.com)

Look at the history of the term DEI here:

Showing results for '"DEI"' in content posted in Politics, Polls, and Pundits. - Two Bills Drive

Well that doesn’t necessarily seem to have anything to do with Chris Rufo, specifically…And if it does, I’m having a hard time seeing the connection…

The first time I ever heard about DEI was from Democrats…I used to be a mainstream media junkie back in the day, and I noticed how when ever they  would give interviews, they seemed to always use this phrase “diversity, equity, and inclusion”…And they would all keep saying it over and over…

And I thought 2 things initially…First, I thought, it seems like it is being scripted for them all to say…

But the second thing that really caught my attention was the word “equity”…At first I wondered whether the Democrats were confused, and really meant to use the word “equality”- because even though they are close in sound, the two words mean the complete opposite…

And I was shocked, because I thought ‘surely the Democrats don’t  KNOW that this is Marxist terminology”….They wouldn’t do that if they knew, would they?

But I was wrong…The Democrats DID know…And they purposely use this Marxist terminology to show their allegiance to anti American hate groups like BLM, Antifa, etc…

And I was blown away…For me, that was when the Democrat Party “ Crossed the Rubicon”…They had gone too far, where I could no longer entertain what they were pushing…

The thing that sux is that I’m kinda politically homeless because I can’t stand the Republicans either…I’ll smoke what they are offering, but I have to hold my nose every time I do…But, honestly, the only thing that allows me to give them more benefit of the doubt, as much as they suck- is that they aren’t bat crap crazy, pushing  Marxist ideology coded as DEI…

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Well that doesn’t necessarily seem to have anything to do with Chris Rufo, specifically…And if it does, I’m having a hard time seeing the connection…

Rufo's criticism began with CRT (a topic we scarcely hear about now) and then he shifted his focus to DEI in ~2020s.

So, the references to DEI on this site starting from mid-2020 were purely coincidental and unrelated to the backlash to the George Floyd protests?

wow-fascinating.gif

33 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

The first time I ever heard about DEI was from Democrats…I used to be a mainstream media junkie back in the day, and I noticed how when ever they  would give interviews, they seemed to always use this phrase “diversity, equity, and inclusion”…And they would all keep saying it over and over…

sure-if-you-say-so.gif

33 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

And I was shocked, because I thought ‘surely the Democrats don’t  KNOW that this is Marxist terminology”….They wouldn’t do that if they knew, would they?

lemon-cult-aidan-gallagher.gif

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Rufo's criticism began with CRT (a topic we scarcely hear about now) and then he shifted his focus to DEI in ~2020s.

So, the references to DEI on this site starting from mid-2020 were purely coincidental and unrelated to the backlash to the George Floyd protests?

wow-fascinating.gif

sure-if-you-say-so.gif

lemon-cult-aidan-gallagher.gif

Whatever man…just trying to give you some personal anecdotes…I don’t really care if you believe it or not…you’re gonna do you, regardless…

I’ve read other people, but not Chris Ruffo, although I’m assuming he’s a conservative thinker based on your reaction to him…

Could it be that Mr. Rufo began talking about these things because Leftists were not afraid to start introducing these Marxist concepts to the public? 

Perhaps…seems logical…People start writing ideological books, and others will analyze the theories, and their origins…Does that seem like a rational thing to do?

But yes, I’ve heard of him many times, have not seen or read any of his stuff…I do appreciate a guy named James Lindsey though…his work is very good if you wanna check him out…

Marxism is complex…there’s a lot to unpack…But once you start understanding the goals, strategies, and tactics, you start to realize it’s a lot more pervasive than once thought…

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Another grifter riding on the coattails of Chris Rufo, who began discussing CRT in 2021…

He’s put in way to much work to dismiss him as a grifter…

Ive posted some of his talks here…He’s calls himself a moderate, who never considered himself to be conservative, but just a person who opposed the new woke religion that had sprouted in the last decade- a really intellectual thinker and extremely thought provoking…

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

new woke religion

Yeah, new... meanwhile it started 60+ years ago.

They're all grifters. Just like your new friend, Dr Jordan B Peterson. 

• Haha (+1) 1