Woke Trans DEI Demoralized Marxist CULT.

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

He was referring to the fact that it’s been a recognized day since 2010. But right wingers these days have the IQ of aphids, so it’s not surprising. Dont forget to stay angry and buy some Trump shoes! 

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

He was referring to the fact that it’s been a recognized day since 2010.

What makes you think this? Are you assuming so or did the White House communications crew have to issue yet another clarification for him? Do you honestly believe the old boy had any hand in the issuing of the proclamation? If so, do you really think he knew what the text of the proclamation was? Other defenders of Biden have declared a young staffer is responsible for the proclamation. 

19 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

What makes you think this? Are you assuming so or did the White House communications crew have to issue yet another clarification for him? Do you honestly believe the old boy had any hand in the issuing of the proclamation? If so, do you really think he knew what the text of the proclamation was? Other defenders of Biden have declared a young staffer is responsible for the proclamation. 

Because his “I didn’t do that” comment was quite literally in response to Johnson’s bull#### accusation that Biden picked Easter specifically. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-he-didnt-do-that-when-asked-about-proclaiming-easter-as-trans-day-of-visibility.amp

48 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

And you think Trump knew WTF was going at the WH?

lmao

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And you think Trump knew WTF was going at the WH?

lmao

Oh, I'm pretty sure President Trump did his own tweets LOL.  Who can forget COVFEFE?

I'm looking forward to next Easter on 4/20 .  I'm hoping President Kennedy sends out a tweet commemorating it.

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Oh, I'm pretty sure President Trump did his own tweets LOL.  Who can forget COVFEFE?

I'm looking forward to next Easter on 4/20 .  I'm hoping President Kennedy sends out a tweet commemorating it.

Oh - Trump could Tweet and golf - he certainly couldn’t handle intelligence briefings or bringing this country together.