UNIPARTY

Your UNIPARTY at work.

Rep. Mike Gallagher has announced he is resigning his Congressional seat effective April 19th

This is calculated. Gallagher could leave now, and allow his safe Republican seat to be filled quickly. Instead, he is deliberately leaving on a timeline that will leave it empty until November, leaving the GOP majority even smaller and making a Democrat House takeover a real possibility.

Gallagher is a traitor to his party and to the people who voted for him. What a spiteful, repulsive creature.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Rats fleeing the Trump MAGA ship. 

HA HA HA HA HA.

So the idiot MTGs and Boeberts (and yes, their orange master) get their comeuppance. First Ken Buck shanks Boebert, now Gallagher (a true, not MAGA conservative and one of our best in Congress) gets his revenge.

Maybe try, umm, governing instead of making a damn fool of yourself?

9 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

HA HA HA HA HA.

So the idiot MTGs and Boeberts (and yes, their orange master) get their comeuppance. First Ken Buck shanks Boebert, now Gallagher (a true, not MAGA conservative and one of our best in Congress) gets his revenge.

Maybe try, umm, governing instead of making a damn fool of yourself?

Republicans aren’t politicians anymore, they’re crybabies throwing tantrums. It’s blatantly obvious they have no interest in actually governing anything. 

Oh well, another step towards a Dem majority again!

• Like (+1) 1

To sum up: the chairman of the commitee for oversight of the threats of Communist China hands the Congress to commies.

image.png.33fe81ef90af2476055e1cf308729eab.png

giphy.gif

Edited by US Egg
  • Thank you (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So

Much

Winning

It's uniparty if anyone isn't maga.  I thought they were just a rinos.  This is a new development!  I guess it's a big no to independent thought. 

Edited by L Ron Burgundy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Someone, and I won't name names, is posting like they're having a manic episode this week.  I hope this person takes his meds because they sound like they're either headed for a breakdown or headed toward a long stay in an underground bunker.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1