UNIPARTY

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

You answered it right there.

If they're not there to represent their constituents who elected them then why would it surprise anyone that they'd align behind their own collective self interests over anything else?

i am never surprised when politicians are selfish. it is nothing new. they all do it.

13 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

The 25% is only the percentage of the politicians, not the people who voted for them…

The American citizens vote for their representatives, only to get the opposite of what they voted for…👍

sure, these are the rules we have. and they take advantage. greed is an excellent motivator and has been for a looooooooong time.

• Agree 1

I feel like Uniparty, while a real thing, is more of a federal issue. 

Moving from New York to the South is DRASTIC.  For anyone center/center-right who likes warm weather, in a good way. 

Lower taxes, more freedom, less crime outside areas where you’d expect it, along with a much bigger focus on family & religion.  The local/state politicians all reflect that.

It’s the federal level i.e. a Lindsey Graham, Rick Scott, Marco Rubio who prioritize the big things similarly to Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff that give off the very evident reality of a Uniparty. 

Locally though.. no, party still matters. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I feel like Uniparty, while a real thing, is more of a federal issue. 

Moving from New York to the South is DRASTIC.  For anyone center/center-right who likes warm weather, in a good way. 

Lower taxes, more freedom, less crime outside areas where you’d expect it, along with a much bigger focus on family & religion.  The local/state politicians all reflect that.

It’s the federal level i.e. a Lindsey Graham, Rick Scott, Marco Rubio who prioritize the big things similarly to Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff that give off the very evident reality of a Uniparty. 

Locally though.. no, party still matters. 

100% 

If sane Americans ever hope to take back the country from Marxist scum, then it must start local.

Very local. School boards, town council etc.

Trump isn't getting elected.  But even if he did get back to the WH, people need to come to grips with what we're up against. None of us will live long enough to see the ultimate outcome. Communists have been at work for over a century in the US slowly bringing this to fruition and it will take at least that long to root it out. If we even can.

Embrace the fight, and the hope that one day your kids kids might see us beginning to come out the other side. Dark times ahead. 

• Agree 1