Election Interference | Donald Trump + Stormy Daniels hush money case

26 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I love the game they're playing - like Trump had NOTHING to do with Stormy arrangements.

That's basically the only defense they have, and it will fall apart.  As usual his lawyers are awful.  At least he's not paying for this awful defense.  That cost falls on the gullible uneducated base.  

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

That's basically the only defense they have, and it will fall apart.  As usual his lawyers are awful.  At least he's not paying for this awful defense.  That cost falls on the gullible uneducated base.  

For some reason they were trying to get stormy to admit trump was a good golfer and the most famous person at the tournament she met him at. Talk about strange lawyers!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

For some reason they were trying to get stormy to admit trump was a good golfer and the most famous person at the tournament she met him at. Talk about strange lawyers!

ETTD

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

It's the equivalent of the kid at McDonalds wiping the already clean counter.  You at least have to appear to be doing something to earn your pay.  It's hard to believe that any lawyer takes his cases, because knowing he's the greatest ever at everything means he's likely micro-managing them into failure every time.  

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

I could listen to Jasmine ALL DAY.  Talk about your rising stars.  I'll bet the stupid squad is COMPLETELY jealous of her.  Wonder if she's single.  💘

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Election Interference. Undisputed champ.

What about the disinformation about the contents of the laptop that the House has wasted all of OUR time and taxpayer dollars on, while they fail to actually legislate anything?  Not important to you????  

47 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I want to know what the term is for the mental disorder where a person keeps their eyes closed for 14 days straight in a courtroom is.  Maybe it's like a little kid, if I can't see it, then it can't hurt me.  It is nice seeing that he is actually capable of some degree of self-control, and ability to keep his trap shut, though.  

6 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I want to know what the term is for the mental disorder where a person keeps their eyes closed for 14 days straight in a courtroom is.  Maybe it's like a little kid, if I can't see it, then it can't hurt me.  It is nice seeing that he is actually capable of some degree of self-control, and ability to keep his trap shut, though.  

Putin’s pup doesn’t want to go to jail.

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Putin’s pup doesn’t want to go to jail.

If he loses the election, he'll be staying in Putins mom's basement.  Better start hiding the money now.  

18 minutes ago, daz28 said:

If he loses the election, he'll be staying in Putins mom's basement.  Better start hiding the money now.  

I have a strong suspicion that Trump will "win" this election. Here's why:

69 - John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice of the United States, was born in Buffalo, New York, January 27, 1955. (Did not know Robert’s was from the 716)

76 - Clarence Thomas, Associate Justice, was born in the Pinpoint community near Savannah, Georgia on June 23, 1948. 

74 - Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice, was born in Trenton, New Jersey, on April 1, 1950. 

Within the next four years, these three judges are likely to retire. There is no chance in hell the most corrupt political party in our lifetime will allow Biden to fill these seats AND will find a way to manipulate this election.

For example:

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I have a strong suspicion that Trump will "win" this election. Here's why:

69 - John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice of the United States, was born in Buffalo, New York, January 27, 1955. (Did not know Robert’s was from the 716)

76 - Clarence Thomas, Associate Justice, was born in the Pinpoint community near Savannah, Georgia on June 23, 1948. 

74 - Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice, was born in Trenton, New Jersey, on April 1, 1950. 

Within the next four years, these three judges are likely to retire. There is no chance in hell the most corrupt political party in our lifetime will allow Biden to fill these seats AND will find a way to manipulate this election.

For example:

That's some GQP level stuff there.  Jan 6th will actually look like a mostly peaceful protest if they try to steal the election AGAIN.  Most people with a brain know about the fake electors plot, so no stupid crap like that will work this time.