Are you better off today than you were four years ago?

On 3/15/2024 at 11:58 AM, BillStime said:

No I'm not ! I make the same money but gas, electric, groceries, taxes, insurance, vehicles, and many other things all cost a lot more than they did 4 years ago not to mention the liberal catch & release mentality when it comes to law then the largest influx of illegals coming into the country in history . 

So in a ball park reply hell no i'm not better off now than 4 years ago !!

But in your totally unbiased way please explain to me how i am much better off but i just can't see it .

Edited by T master
  • Thank you (+1) 3

45 minutes ago, BillStime said:

F yes.

When does he say "BLEACH"?  Have you been lying to me for 4 years now?

Edited by ScotSHO
  • Like (+1) 1

I just don't understand why you quote "ingest bleach".  Those words were never spoken.  If you don't lie, you may have a point.  But a straight out lie negates your position.

You undermine yourself; it's an odd hill to die on.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

I just don't understand why you quote "ingest bleach".  Those words were never spoken.  If you don't lie, you may have a point.  But a straight out lie negates your position.

Is bleach another word for DISINFECTANT?

4 hours ago, ScotSHO said:

It's what they do when it comes to Trump.  And then whine about him lying. :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's what they do when it comes to Trump.  And then whine about him lying. :rolleyes:

It's frustrating to me, but I suppose no political discussion has ever happened without rampant lying. 

I'll stick to the physical sciences, tough to lie your way to the moon.  Wait.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/23/2024 at 9:01 AM, BillStime said:

F yes.

You A holes will twist anything around have you ever hear d a F ING Metaphor you dip s**t, your a ass !! 🙄 Your such a D**K ...

For all that matters it's no freaking worse than Joe lying on national TV telling all Americans that if you get the jab you can't get the covid virus he's a lying POS but het that's okay because it's Joe .

• Like (+1) 2

On 4/24/2024 at 8:09 PM, T master said:

You A holes will twist anything around have you ever hear d a F ING Metaphor you dip s**t, your a ass !! 🙄 Your such a D**K ...

For all that matters it's no freaking worse than Joe lying on national TV telling all Americans that if you get the jab you can't get the covid virus he's a lying POS but het that's okay because it's Joe .

Twist around? Like the fake electors that were suppose to replace the electors that represented the will of the people?

Your Boy Trump tried to steal our election. You are fine with that. You are ok with  a  coup by that POS garbage Orange man

Move to Russia please

• Eyeroll 1