Are you better off today than you were four years ago?

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

The "fact" is no one was protected by the vaccine while Trump was in Office.  Whatever point you think you were making wasn't one.  Trying to give Biden a win because he inherited vaccines and treatments is so lame.

Doc, the pandemic was horrific for everyone.

Our only triumph is recognizing that life today is better than it was four years ago.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, BillStime said:

People died because they listened to idiots like you and these freaks: 

Hoax.  He's responsible because it happened under his watch.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Hoax.  He's responsible because it happened under his watch.

Please provide factual evidence showing how Biden prevented individuals from receiving the vaccine. I'll wait.

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Please provide factual evidence showing how Biden prevented individuals from receiving the vaccine. I'll wait.

Doesn't matter.  There were no vaccines to refuse under Trump yet he was blamed. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Doesn't matter.  There were no vaccines to refuse under Trump yet he was blamed. 

AH, you got nothing but feelings, got it, Doc.

I know you can't stand hearing the truth, but Trump was POTUS when the virus hit our shores.

• Vomit 1

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

AH, you got nothing but feelings, got it, Doc.

I know you can't stand hearing the truth, but Trump was POTUS when the virus hit our shores.

No, the facts are 600K people died under Biden.  Despite being handed vaccines (that Trump was responsible for getting out quickly) and treatments.  And supposedly "following the science."  And promising to "shut it down."  Notice how Biden never talks about it anymore?

• Like (+1) 3

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, the facts are 600K people died under Biden.  Despite being handed vaccines (that Trump was responsible for getting out quickly) and treatments.  And supposedly "following the science."  And promising to "shut it down."  Notice how Biden never talks about it anymore?

I seriously think you have an issue with your hippocampus, or your programming hasn't been updated in quite some time...

Again, please provide factual evidence showing how Biden prevented individuals from receiving the vaccine. I'll wait.

Edited by BillStime
  • Vomit 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

I seriously think you have an issue with your hippocampus, or your programming hasn't been updated in quite some time...

Again, please provide factual evidence showing how Biden prevented individuals from receiving the vaccine. I'll wait.

My hippocampus is fine. Again there was no vaccine when Trump was president and that is a fact.  

• Like (+1) 2