Are you better off today than you were four years ago?

The national anthem at midnight?

Finding....what about all the apolitical freshmen?

Hamas protesters disrupting campus wide normalcy across the nation for weeks?

Finding...crickets.

:lol:

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

The national anthem at midnight?

Finding....what about all the apolitical freshmen?

Hamas protesters disrupting campus wide normalcy across the nation for weeks?

Finding...crickets.

:lol:

Guess who just can't ignore me anymore!

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

So you make post just for the replies?  Like trolling ?

You keep that up and I'm going to have to pretend to ignore you!

(and what exactly was trolling about pointing out that blasting the national anthem at midnight harmed normal students more than pro-Palestine protesters?)

• Eyeroll 1

Guess who can't read?

I do wish the ignore function included making quoted posts invisible.

But alas, it doesn't. 

So yes fuk.c stick, when someone quotes you I'm subjected to your hypocritical commie drivel.

And I'll point it out.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I don't know the percentage in the encampments who are students. But Harvard Yard is surrounded by freshman dorms ...

At Columbia U., a few days ago WABC news NY reported that 48% of those arrested were not affiliated with the university in any way.  I think its a safe assumption that is representative of the professional protester participant level.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 3

46 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Guess who can't read?

I do wish the ignore function included making quoted posts invisible.

But alas, it doesn't. 

So yes fuk.c stick, when someone quotes you I'm subjected to your hypocritical commie drivel.

And I'll point it out.

Keep pretending. We all know you follow what I say.

What's the stupid movie line your old namesake used to quote, something about living rent free in your brain?

Finding has not a clue of what it is talking about?  No way!

But students are not the only, and perhaps not even the most important, faction active in the campus protests. As in the “mostly peaceful” Black Lives Matter protests of the summer of 2020, “outside agitators”—professional radicals and organizers, black bloc antifa thugs, Marxist-Leninist revolutionaries, and Palestinian and Islamist radicals—have played a central role in organizing and escalating the campus protests, just as they have organized and escalated the wider anti-Israel protest campaign that began almost immediately after Oct. 7. This largely decentralized network of agitators is, in turn, politically and financially supported by a vast web of progressive nonprofits, NGOs, foundations, and dark-money groups ultimately backed by big-money donors aligned with the Democratic Party.

These resemblances are no accident. All of these tactics require a degree of instruction and training. Footage from Columbia showed the professional “protest consultant” Lisa Fithian, a veteran of Occupy, BLM, Standing Rock, and Stop Cop City, teaching students at Columbia how to barricade themselves into Hamilton Hall. Recent video from inside the protest encampment at UCLA, meanwhile, showed masked men leading a hand-to-hand combat training. When police cleared out encampments at the University of Texas-Austin and Columbia and the City University of New York last week, roughly half of those arrested—45 of the 79 in Texas, 134 of the 282 in New York—had no connection with the university at which they were arrested. Some, like the 40-year-old anarchist heir James Carlson, arrested at Columbia’s Hamilton Hall, had protest related rap sheets going back two decades.