Does Beane have anymore significant moves left in his bag of tricks?

8 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Absolutely.  I don’t even want him as a primary backup, much less a starter.  He’s basically a smaller Kiko Alonso, reckless, undisciplined and will kill his own teammates to make an unnecessary roughness hit on a receiver. 

Idk. With the money he got,seems like a low end starter,or hopefully Safety3, but I defer to McD when it comes to constructing a defensive backfield

7 hours ago, Pete said:

If there is a big run on WR, I think Beane may trade back, and pick up a 3rd at the very least.  DT and WR will be the first 2 Bills picks

I’ve traded back in nearly every mock draft I’ve done on the various simulators.  There is such a huge gap between our 2nd rd pick (60) and our next pick at 127, it just screams for some kind of move to get back into the top 100.  

I agree DT is a priority and I think he’ll use our 1st pick on a WR, but Beane has to add some help at safety.  Rapp, Lewis and Hamlin is by far the weakest position group on the team and there are a ton of good safeties in this draft.  

• Agree 1