Keith Olbermann's TDS

24 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

So an interview with a sitting POTUS was carefully scripted by a network by the interviewers own admission.

And according to Keith Olbermann this was obvious and necessary not because the POTUS clearly has dementia and can't handle spontaneous questions with non scripted answers. But instead because the interviewer is dumb.

Now I'll agree that the interviewer is dumb relative to the average person, but next to a demented Joe Biden she's a friggin genius.

Such is the tragedy of irreversible TDS.

More spam and trash. Useless. 

27 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You’ve quickly gotten the hang of things here at PPP. Very well done. 

And moving fast towards Billsy and Tibs status. Remarkable.

• Like (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️

:lol:

What did it say?

I have no idea.

Spam. I’m just trying to post spam and useless ***** like you do to see how it feels.

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

So an interview with a sitting POTUS was carefully scripted by a network by the interviewers own admission.

And according to Keith Olbermann this was obvious and necessary not because the POTUS clearly has dementia and can't handle spontaneous questions with non scripted answers. But instead because the interviewer is dumb.

Now I'll agree that the interviewer is dumb relative to the average person, but next to a demented Joe Biden she's a friggin genius.

Olbermann's a racist.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Why does he hate black people?