Trump, Project 2025 and Christofascists seeking to steal our country = Minority Rule

Mixing religion with politics only leads to problems for both. Separation of church from state is good for the health of both institutions. Otherwise we end up judging politicians by their score card on the Ten Commandments or we will be picking religion practices by party affiliation.ย 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

ย 

I used to get the Evangelical Christian-Republican thing.ย 

Bush 43 was very clear about his misspent youth, alcohol dependency, and ultimate born again experience that made him a better man, at least in his personal life. Christians are all about forgiving provided it is a heartfelt conversion. We are all sinners after all.

But has Trump ever admitted that he did anything wrong? I mean, not legally (I get that he defends himself against formal charges), but even in his personal life? Any expression of remorse for obviously cheating on his wife? For doing tawdry things like having sex (which he denies) with an "adult film actress" (by definition, someone who has sex for money)?ย 

Anything? For calling people names, mocking disabilities, anything?

This is the most un-Christian so-called Christian in America.

His view on religion guiding his actions is best said in his own words. Here is Trumps response when asked if he has ever asked God for forgiveness:ย 

โ€œI am not sure I have. I just go on and try to do a better job from there. I donโ€™t think so,โ€ he said. โ€œI think if I do something wrong, I think, I just try and make it right. I donโ€™t bring God into that picture. I donโ€™t.โ€

ย 

โ€œWhen I drink my little wine โ€“ which is about the only wine I drink โ€“ and have my little cracker, I guess that is a form of asking for forgiveness, and I do that as often as possible because I feel cleansed,โ€ he said. โ€œI think in terms of โ€˜letโ€™s go on and letโ€™s make it right.โ€™โ€

On 3/27/2024 at 9:25 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

Dang people being allowed to have faith and be part of government has the communist big mad.ย ย 

ย 

As the state is the supreme authorityย  to them.ย ย 

ย 

ย 

Big mad - lmao

ย 

ย