Republicans Keep Eating Their Own

10 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

The dire situations of their homes are apparently not why they left. They were all studiously following the news about US presidential executive orders. 

The underfunding of immigration courts causing massive backlogs had no bearing on being unable to handle large influxes of people. It was simply that there wasn’t a 2,000 mile line wall, fortified with military garrisons that would… have had to let asylum seekers in anyway by law…

Thanks for proving you’re just a simpleton hack incapable of any rational thought beyond “everything that makes me mad is always the fault of people I don’t like.”

You sound as dumb as Kammy.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

17 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

A whole lot of failed analysis anchored by the idea that illegal immigration is bad for the Dems and that’s why the Dems want illegal immigration. 

Do you guys actually think about what you say or just spurt out whatever nonsense first crosses your mind?

This is the equivalent to sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming nuh uh lalalala! Your assement of my "idea" you implanted for me doesnt change any the points made.

You should probably take your own advice. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1