The Iron Law Of Dem/Woke/Commie Projection: Accuse Your Opponent Of What You Are Doing

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️

Swallows loads of commie projection propaganda.

Every. Single. Time.

👆 lmao - our Russian 'firehose of falsehood' propagandist.

Every. Single. Day.

😘

image.thumb.jpeg.4c67fb1e92de047731b8ec5cf34a9283.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Here's a great example of deflection/projection.

Yes, saying all of it is wrong and showing how it's a behavior that takes place on both sides instead of taking a side is "deflection". Or maybe what you're doing is the Iron Law of Partisan Hackery. 

Remember, I didn't vote Biden or Trump in 2020 nor am I this year. I'm not gay or trans or religious. I don't advocate for anyone to vote for anyone. I literally have no agenda to push. We know who does though. 

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Got the commies in a tizzy!

Love. It.

This is the cesspool of PPP dude.

Cry harder.

I'm not the one running from a thread to copy/paste your comments in others hoping you won't see them. That makes you less of a man than the Trans men without the real junk. 

• Like (+1) 1

0537ceb2-e94b-497b-a670-aa795556c095-105

Of Course, DNC Has Quietly Been Paying Biden's Legal Fees

JOHN SEXTON 

If you've heard any of the talking points coming out of the Biden camp in the last few weeks, you've probably heard the one about Trump's legal bills. But it turns out that even as the Biden campaign and the DNC were making that case, the DNC was also paying Biden's legal bills.

Here's Biden's campaign finance chairman Rufus Gifford appearing on MSNBC Sunday. "Every single dime that you give the Biden-Harris election campaign, we spend talking to voters," he said. He added, "We are not spending money on legal bills." This clip of Gifford saying all of that was posted on YouTube by the DNC along with links so people could make donations.

But even as they were making this case, the DNC was in fact spending nearly $2 million on Biden's lawyers.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/12/us/politics/biden-legal-bills-dnc.html

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2024/04/12/of-course-dnc-has-quietly-been-paying-bidens-legal-fees-n3786400

• Shocked 2
  • Angry 1

On 4/13/2024 at 10:22 AM, B-Man said:

0537ceb2-e94b-497b-a670-aa795556c095-105

Of Course, DNC Has Quietly Been Paying Biden's Legal Fees

JOHN SEXTON 

If you've heard any of the talking points coming out of the Biden camp in the last few weeks, you've probably heard the one about Trump's legal bills. But it turns out that even as the Biden campaign and the DNC were making that case, the DNC was also paying Biden's legal bills.

Here's Biden's campaign finance chairman Rufus Gifford appearing on MSNBC Sunday. "Every single dime that you give the Biden-Harris election campaign, we spend talking to voters," he said. He added, "We are not spending money on legal bills." This clip of Gifford saying all of that was posted on YouTube by the DNC along with links so people could make donations.

But even as they were making this case, the DNC was in fact spending nearly $2 million on Biden's lawyers.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/12/us/politics/biden-legal-bills-dnc.html

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2024/04/12/of-course-dnc-has-quietly-been-paying-bidens-legal-fees-n3786400

Please take note hypocrites.  Being against EITHER guy doing something, regardless of party, is how you fight Washington corruption.  

Joseph Goebbels, Hitler’s propaganda minister, once said: “accuse your adversaries of doing what you are doing, so as to create confusion”.

Today, Trump goes on trial in New York for “election interference”.

Brought by a Soros-funded D.A.

Before a judge with overt animus for Trump.

A judge whose daughter is making money off the prosecution. Whose clients are fundraising off the prosecution.

It is, indeed, election interference that we are witnessing today.

Carried out by the modern-day Joseph Goebbels.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Hillary projecting?

No friggin way!

And this freak was crying about flags.

Gay flags

Ukrainian flags

But this incel has no problem with this flag.

image.thumb.jpeg.b2c9431f8cf1b316db84d3c6d65632bb.jpeg

foh