Pot is like totally harmless dude

4merper4mer

14 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Realistic and objective observations of society made me “like this”.  But if you’re not concerned, that’s your prerogative.  There used to be a poster on here who essentially claimed different strains of pot as being cures for just about every disease known to mankind.  That hasn’t panned out.

this thread could be seen as a crusade against medical marijuana. Sure firing up a blunt  is not a perfect answer to all of societal ills. Nor should it be used as such. who said that, link?

I understand that there are pros and cons to using it.  Are you anti pot for any and all reasons?

I'll engage with you on this but maybe you have made your point already. I dunno.  If it is a crusade I heard you. Point taken

I use cannabis regularly.  Have so for over 30 years.  I’ve never harmed anyone.  Well, except for the neighbors dog who was bad-mouthing my daughter for playing too loudly in the driveway.  I went inside, ripped a couple bong hits of some fire sativa, and then killed that bastard with a roofing hammer.  Other than that though…

• Haha (+1) 4

7 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Realistic and objective observations of society made me “like this”.  But if you’re not concerned, that’s your prerogative.  There used to be a poster on here who essentially claimed different strains of pot as being cures for just about every disease known to mankind.  That hasn’t panned out.

My buddies daughter has CDKL5.  She would suffer many seizures daily. They have an amazing dog that watches over her.  Whenever she has a seizure, the dog alerts my friend and his family.  They administer marijuana, and Haley stops shaking.  If that was your daughter, how would you view pot?

Disclaimer-I am pro Dog, pro Weed, pro Humanity, and pro Common Sense

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Pete said:

My buddies daughter has CDKL5.  She would suffer many seizures daily. They have an amazing dog that watches over her.  Whenever she has a seizure, the dog alerts my friend and his family.  They administer marijuana, and Haley stops shaking.  If that was your daughter, how would you view pot?

Disclaimer-I am pro Dog, pro Weed, pro Humanity, and pro Common Sense

OK, that is absolutely amazing! But I don’t doubt it for a second. Some of our dogs have been very in tune with our health issues, sometimes before we even know what’s happening. When my wife had issues and some surgeries a few years ago that dog would not leave her side except to eat and do her business, then she would SPRINT back, including up the 17 stairs, to the bed and wait for permission to come up.  

Edited by Augie
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.