Mock Draft season. Mel Kiper mock draft 1.0

5 minutes ago, Mark80 said:

Perhaps you missed last seasons draft?

They may surprise me, but over the last three decades,  across multiple FO regimes,  I would never bet against them taking a DB in R1.  That's especially true after taking an offensive player the year before. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, mannc said:

We can count on KC aggressively going after a WR early in this draft.  They won’t trot out this same crew again next year.

Another reason to draft him round 1 and steal their guy

3 hours ago, Magox said:

If I were to have a hot take takeaway from this last game its that we need guys who can be explosive down the field threats.  

You have a QB whose arm talent is feared around the league, give him someone who can be a threat to take the top off of defenses.  Not sure there is another Tyreek in the wings, but Josh def needs a deep threat.

Keep adding more playmakers for Josh. The more weapons, the harder it is to shut down the offense. A stud WR opposite of Diggs opens up all facets of the passing game as the secondary will have to account for both of them. That then opens up Kincaid, Knox and Cook against LBers. Shut that down and Josh can take off running. Thats tremendous pressure against the D! Instead of investing resources and $$$ in a D, double down on your strength which is Josh.

Add a Safety and take another swing at a DE, but a healthy D should be solid enough.

If Josh had similar playmakers as Cinncy, MIA, Detroit, Tampa, Rams and even for the most part who Mahomes has had in KC, I’m confident they would have gotten over the hump by now.

WE NEED AN IMPACTFUL WR added to this WR group. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Keep adding more playmakers for Josh. The more weapons, the harder it is to shut down the offense. A stud WR opposite of Diggs opens up all facets of the passing game as the secondary will have to account for both of them. That then opens up Kincaid, Knox and Cook against LBers. Shut that down and Josh can take off running. Thats tremendous pressure against the D! Instead of investing resources and $$$ in a D, double down on your strength which is Josh.

Add a Safety and take another swing at a DE, but a healthy D should be solid enough.

If Josh had similar playmakers as Cinncy, MIA, Detroit, Tampa, Rams and even for the most part who Mahomes has had in KC, I’m confident they would have gotten over the hump by now.

WE NEED AN IMPACTFUL WR added to this WR group. 

The more I'm watching Troy Franklin, the more I'm seeing Smoke Brown 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.