Can We End This Nonsense About Homefield Advantage Now?

KDIGGZ

Going to keep beating this drum: Part of why our home field advantage is not as advantageous as it should be is Bills fans do not make noise until our opponent breaks the huddle. I am screaming my head off the entire time they are in the huddle through the snap (y’know, when the opponent is actually communicating), and literally have to turn around and tell people to get loud throughout the entire game. Our stadium gets loud, but does it too late. Sure, we fans might cause 1-2 false starts per home game, but I think starting to make noise so late leaves on the table at least another 1-2 delay of games or needless timeouts taken by our opponent. 

On 1/22/2024 at 10:22 AM, EasternOHBillsFan said:

So if the Chiefs beat the Ravens, is John Harbaugh suddenly the one who "sh**ts his pant in these games", the very same man that won a Super Bowl?!?!?

Yep and it will prove if he does lose that they should have just moved on from him because like McD he will be just another crappy HC in the NFL because he can't get his team to the big game & just the play offs .

Hell he should have been gone last year when the Bills knocked him out of the play offs if they would have fired him last year maybe they would have been in the pay offs this season . Oh hey they are --- but he still sucks ...

Edited by T master

Bills home games are legendary across the league, especially playoffs. 

Kelce, an Eagles player, even wanted to get in on the fun. It's a truly unique atmosphere. Like a college game, many players have said that. 

Our problem was not that homefield advantage wasn't enough, our problem was facing the GOAT HC (I still say that and will continue to) and an all time great QB. We have another possible all-time great QB and a decent HC.

That's the difference, not the weather, how loud people are, or anything else. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.