People who get off their ass and earn decent living lean republican

25 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Yeah like you posting here like crazy while supposedly vacationing in Portugal.

You are like taking a Greyhound to Buffalo and then snowplowing down the bunny hill at Kissing Bridge.

Fergy’s getting plowed?  I knew there was something wrong with her.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Almost equal at greater than 100k. No data for over 250k which is a reasonable threshold for “wealth”

Ah yes the data shatters your myth, move the goalposts. The under 30k deadbeats is your party… you’ve got to be extremely lazy or barely working at all to not clear 30k. 

and in the 100k split your saying 47% vs 44% isn’t a majority? 

Now look at the Biden trump election. By in one bracket. Enjoy! 

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Ah yes the data shatters your myth, move the goalposts. The under 30k deadbeats is your party… you’ve got to be extremely lazy or barely working at all to not clear 30k. 

and in the 100k split your saying 47% vs 44% isn’t a majority? 

Now look at the Biden trump election. By in one bracket. Enjoy! 

Show me your data. What was the margin of error in the pew study?  Carry on with your bs. You aim to confuse not inform. Classic fascist tactic

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

They're younger, and younger people make less:

A majority of Democratic voters (57%) were ages 50 and older in the 2022 midterms, while Seven-in-ten Republican voters were 50 and older in the most recent election

As already shown, college degrees make about double:

the Democratic Party’s voters in 2022 (51% held college degrees while 49% did not).

By contrast, a majority of Republican voters in 2022 had no college degree (63%); a smaller share had a college degree or more (37%).

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Show me your data. What was the margin of error in the pew study?  Carry on with your bs. You aim to confuse not inform. Classic fascist tactic

LOLOL

The 2014 U.S. Religious Landscape Study is based on telephone interviews with more than 35,000 Americans from all 50 states. This is the second time the Pew Research Center has conducted a Religious Landscape Study. The first was conducted in 2007, also with a telephone survey of more than 35,000 Americans. The results from the new Landscape Study will be published in a series of reports.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, daz28 said:

They're younger, and younger people make less:

A majority of Democratic voters (57%) were ages 50 and older in the 2022 midterms, while Seven-in-ten Republican voters were 50 and older in the most recent election

As already shown, college degrees make about double:

the Democratic Party’s voters in 2022 (51% held college degrees while 49% did not).

By contrast, a majority of Republican voters in 2022 had no college degree (63%); a smaller share had a college degree or more (37%).

LOLOL

The 2014 U.S. Religious Landscape Study is based on telephone interviews with more than 35,000 Americans from all 50 states. This is the second time the Pew Research Center has conducted a Religious Landscape Study. The first was conducted in 2007, also with a telephone survey of more than 35,000 Americans. The results from the new Landscape Study will be published in a series of reports.

blah blah blah.

Deadbeats vote more democrat and people earning 100k vote more Republican. You can hand wring, whine, obfuscate and try to rationalize a different reality all you want. 

I can find studies and election polls all day long showing voter tendency by income and how it shifts as you climb the brackets into more successful people, at least until you reach the top half percent elites that influence the government. 

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Here’s another one..  you trust universities right? 

https://ropercenter.cornell.edu/how-groups-voted-2020

Look at the age groups, and tell me how that might relate to income.  For the last time, far more democrats have college degrees, and they earn double.  That 18-29 age group Biden dominated will be making good money eventually.  The average salary in America is $49k.  Biden dominated the largest demographic group $50-100k by 57% to 42%.  Somewhere between S100-500k the democrats retake a large lead. Let's face it, your thread is a dud.  

• Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, daz28 said:

Look at the age groups, and tell me how that might relate to income.  For the last time, far more democrats have college degrees, and they earn double.  That 18-29 age group Biden dominated will be making good money eventually.  The average salary in America is $49k.  Biden dominated the largest demographic group $50-100k by 57% to 42%.  Somewhere between S100-500k the democrats retake a large lead. Let's face it, your thread is a dud.  

Dud ?? You are plugging your ears screaming not true then rambling about some irrelevant nonsense.

Find on me study where the 100K+ income bracket lean D.

I mean maybe if Biden wins again and we get more hyperinflation such that 100k is the new 30k deadbeat group. 

Take away deadbeat votes and Republicans win elections like 60/40. 

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Dud ?? You are plugging your ears screaming not true then rambling about some irrelevant nonsense.

Find on me study where the 100K+ income bracket lean D.

I mean maybe if Biden wins again and we get more hyperinflation such that 100k is the new 30k deadbeat group. 

Take away deadbeat votes and Republicans win elections like 60/40. 

In 2012, earners over $102k were 31% democrat, 31% republican, and 38% independent.  It's even, except you have to take into consideration that there's more democrats than republicans.  49% of all registered voters either identify as Democrats or lean to the party, while 44% identify as Republicans or lean to the GOP.   Game set match. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, daz28 said:

In 2012, earners over $102k were 31% democrat, 31% republican, and 38% independent.  It's even, except you have to take into consideration that there's more democrats than republicans.  49% of all registered voters either identify as Democrats or lean to the party, while 44% identify as Republicans or lean to the GOP.   Game set match. 

How is that a game set match that over a decade ago the thing im saying is fact now and supporting with recent election data and a pew study may not have always been true.

But since you’re doing 2012, here’s Obama Romney

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2012/11/does-your-wage-predict-your-vote/264541/

And majority independent? What the hell can anyone conclude from that nonsense 

keep trying . Even as flawed as your attempts are I admire the effort. Keep it up and you might get into one of these income brackets where you don’t want to donate more to the federal government and starting voting differently 

also, did you deliberately omit the text of that 2012 npr study and the graph from the low income group or the other ten years of data in the graph…. No that’s probably why you didn’t link it 😂 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

How is that a game set match that over a decade ago the thing im saying is fact now and supporting with recent election data and a pew study may not have always been true.

And majority independent? What the hell can anyone conclude from that nonsense 

keep trying little tyke. Even as flawed as your attempts are I admire the effort. Keep it up and you might get into one of these income brackets where you don’t want to donate more to the federal government 

Your pew study was 2014, and sample was 35k.  The CBS exit poll sample was 3,520 people.  LOL

Democrats hold 44.6% more wealth than Republicans. 

The average household net worth is:

$237,639 in Democrat states

$164,254 in Republican states

In everyday American households, it seems that Democrats have a higher mean salary. It’s true that many of the wealthiest families in the country are contributing to Republican campaigns. On the contrary, families registered as Democrats have higher annual salaries than Republicans, statistically speaking.

Democratic districts have seen their median household income soar in a decade—from $54,000 in 2008 to $61,000 in 2018. By contrast, the income level in Republican districts began slightly higher in 2008, but then declined from $55,000 to $53,000.

Underlying these changes have been eye-popping shifts in economic performance. Democratic-voting districts have seen their GDP per seat grow by a third since 2008, from $35.7 billion to $48.5 billion a seat, whereas Republican districts saw their output slightly decline from $33.2 billion to $32.6 billion.

Just now, daz28 said:

Your pew study was 2014, and sample was 35k.  The CBS exit poll sample was 3,520 people.  LOL

In everyday American households, it seems that Democrats have a higher mean salary. It’s true that many of the wealthiest families in the country are contributing to Republican campaigns. On the contrary, families registered as Democrats have higher annual salaries than Republicans, statistically speaking.

Democratic districts have seen their median household income soar in a decade—from $54,000 in 2008 to $61,000 in 2018. By contrast, the income level in Republican districts began slightly higher in 2008, but then declined from $55,000 to $53,000.

Underlying these changes have been eye-popping shifts in economic performance. Democratic-voting districts have seen their GDP per seat grow by a third since 2008, from $35.7 billion to $48.5 billion a seat, whereas Republican districts saw their output slightly decline from $33.2 billion to $32.6 billion.

none of this refutes anything I have said. I know average income of elite democrats is higher, they are better at rigging the system and pushing tax burden to the working families and fooling you. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

none of this refutes anything I have said. I know average income of elite democrats is higher, they are better at rigging the system and pushing tax burden to the working families and fooling you. 

So when we “elites” win it’s cuz we’re rigging the system but when you plebs do it’s cuz of hard work?  Pathetic. Btw the fastest way to estimate wealth is to look at shoes. Anything less than Johnston and Murphy isn’t bonafide 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

These folks don’t look high income to me. 
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/gallery/2019/dec/11/donald-trump-supporters-what-they-wear-in-pictures

wanna caricature of high income, watch a life insurance ad. Pretty close to real life

neither do these… what’s your point ?? 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/02/us/politics/joe-biden-women-me-too.html

8 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I think it's important to remove the top 1%, or even the top 10%, from a lot of these demographics. I've seen a lot of studies showing how much the top influences the overall result shown. It's quite significant.

• Disagree 1

Just now, Pokebball said:

I think it's important to remove the top 1%, or even the top 10%, from a lot of these demographics. I've seen a lot of studies showing how much the top influences the overall result shown. It's quite significant.

The place where he cherry picked the stats probably stated so, just like one of the others had 80 data points matching what I’m arguing and one that is neutral. He plucked the neutral data ping and didn’t link.

Also one of the other data sets was copied from an unlinked quora post entitled why are republicans higher income than democrats 😂 he edited out the despite the fact that and the conclusion lol. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

They do to me. Bet they’re all wearing $300 boots and driving $10000 hogs. It’s a pretty wealthy group generally speaking. 

my point is the a majority of the upper middle class and above are D’s. $ 100kisnt upper middle class and above

8 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Bs. That’s a small number of people by definition. No way they skew party affiliation stats

The place where he cherry picked the stats probably stated so, just like one of the others had 80 data points matching what I’m arguing and one that is neutral. He plucked the neutral data ping and didn’t link.

Also one of the other data sets was copied from an unlinked quora post entitled why are republicans higher income than democrats 😂 he edited out the despite the fact that and the conclusion lol. 

Daz and I embarrassed you. Any independent non cult member would confirm 

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

They do to me. Bet they’re all wearing $300 boots and driving $10000 hogs. It’s a pretty wealthy group generally speaking. 

my point is the a majority of the upper middle class and above are D’s. $ 100kisnt upper middle class and above

Bs. That’s a small number of people by definition. No way they skew party affiliation stats

Daz and I embarrassed you. Any independent non cult member would confirm 

I'm talking about income and/or wealth. They skew the results very significantly based on things I've seen.

11 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Almost every measure of economic growth historically favors democrats, so even if lazy democrats are only getting off their asses to vote, it still ends up making ALL citizens wealthier.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

So when we “elites” win it’s cuz we’re rigging the system but when you plebs do it’s cuz of hard work?  Pathetic. Btw the fastest way to estimate wealth is to look at shoes. Anything less than Johnston and Murphy isn’t binary fide

You’re not one of the elites pal. I bet I’ve spoken with more politicians and kingmakers than you have, and in not elite. 

Honestly you are just somebody without a family so you don’t care about the future.

also Robert Kraft wears Jordan’s. And Charlie Ergan wears tevas and socks. 

and Johnston and Murphy $100  old man shoes aren’t impressing anyone. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

Almost every measure of economic growth historically favors democrats, so even if lazy democrats are only getting off their asses to vote, it still ends up making ALL citizens wealthier.  

You just moved the goal post. I'll assume you got my point challenging your data

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

THIS is the crux of magaism:  if u can’t win, lie and cheat…cuz you’re entitled cuz you’re white working class

6 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You’re not one of the elites pal. I bet I’ve spoken with more politicians and kingmakers than you have, and in not elite. 

Honestly you are just somebody without a family so you don’t care about the future.

also Robert Kraft wears Jordan’s 

They’ll get you past the doorman at Cartier. Will your shoes?

6 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

also Robert Kraft wears Jordan’s 

Btw, tell Irv and all the MAGAs here who question my career, travel, exploits with no basis . One loser here has repeatedly called me a snob for doing normal things within my peer group

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

They’ll get you past the doorman at Cartier. Will your shoes?

Btw, tell Irv and all the MAGAs here who question my career, travel, exploits with no basis . One loser here has repeatedly called me a snob for doing normal things within my peer group

Bragging to a sub-forum chat about wasting money because your acquaintances do doesn’t paint the picture of you you think it does. You bring it upon yourself. 

I bet you also do everything you can to minimize your own taxes while bloviating about what the government should do with other peoples money. 

I honestly don’t know of a single MAGA Trump lover here. Is there one? 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

You just moved the goal post. I'll assume you got my point challenging your data

This isn't a topic that has all sorts of readily available data, and the OP is far from scientifically worded, so blame me.  The fact that blue states and blue administrations do better economically is relevant.  I gave you a bunch of data and facts, so do with it as you please.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Bragging to a sub-forum chat about wasting money because your acquaintances do doesn’t paint the picture of you you think it does. You bring it upon yourself. 

I bet you also do everything you can to minimize your own taxes while bloviating about what the government should do with other peoples money. 

I honestly don’t know of a single MAGA Trump lover here. Is there one? 

Who is wasting money. I’m after adventure and I’m buying it. And again, this is normal conversation among my fellow skiers this week. You MAGAs r just sensitive about wealth or lack there of

Wanna compare lifetime taxes paid. Everyone with half a brain tries to minimize tax load. But not everyone votes to lower taxes. Dummy 

6 minutes ago, daz28 said:

This isn't a topic that has all sorts of readily available data, and the OP is far from scientifically worded, so blame me.  The fact that blue states and blue administrations do better economically is relevant.  I gave you a bunch of data and facts, so do with it as you please.  

That is likely to be ignore it….

17 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

That’s as close a concession as I’ve ever seen from you. I’ll take it. 

I mean it is easier for EVERYONE to get off their ass and earn a good living when the fed/state government is doing a good job providing a lot of good paying jobs, right?  You could have just named the thread, 'Democrats are a higher percentage of the lowest income brackets', but then you'd have to discuss the socioeconomic factors.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I mean it is easier for EVERYONE to get off their ass and earn a good living when the fed/state government is doing a good job providing a lot of good paying jobs, right?  You could have just named the thread, 'Democrats are a higher percentage of the lowest income brackets', but then you'd have to discuss the socioeconomic factors.  

Excellent flip flop, now you agree with me and are on to the excuses and blaming society hoping bigger government can fix it. 

😂 😂 😂 

10 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Who is wasting money. I’m after adventure and I’m buying it. And again, this is normal conversation among my fellow skiers this week. You MAGAs r just sensitive about wealth or lack there of

Wanna compare lifetime taxes paid. Everyone with half a brain tries to minimize tax load. But not everyone votes to lower taxes. Dummy 

That is likely to be ignore it….

No that’s not it. You’re kind of a wannabe loser and it’s really sad.  I know people like you, so empty inside you try to gloss it over by trying to look better than you know you are. Start a go fund me and I’ll send you a couple bucks so you can try to fill that void. 😂 

• Haha (+1) 1

Excellent flip flop, now you agree with me and are on to the excuses and blaming society hoping bigger government can fix it. 

😂 😂 😂 

The only demographic that supported your argument was somewhere between $102-500k, so I don't agree, and if bigger government is how the democrats have outperformed republicans economically, then we probably do need more of it.  If you'd care to explain how "society"(socioeconomics) isn't part of the issue, I'm all ears.  I'll take the 3 emojis as a compliment

Edited by daz28
  • Like (+1) 1

😂 😂 😂 

No that’s not it. You’re kind of a wannabe loser and it’s really sad.  I know people like you, so empty inside you try to gloss it over by trying to look better than you know you are. Start a go fund me and I’ll send you a couple bucks so you can try to fill that void. 😂 

Who wants to be a loser?  Surely not me. I’m as competitive as they come. And the void I’m filling is lack of lifetime leisure experiences due to working my ass off my entire life….you know little about me but have reached some outrageous, unfounded conclusions 

14 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Who wants to be a loser?  Surely not me. I’m as competitive as they come. And the void I’m filling is lack of lifetime leisure experiences due to working my ass off my entire life….you know little about me but have reached some outrageous, unfounded conclusions 

Board membership can only go off the way you have presented yourself here, i.e., a yuuuge douchebag. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, daz28 said:

The only demographic that supported your argument was somewhere between $102-500k, so I don't agree, and if bigger government is how the democrats have outperformed republicans economically, then we probably do need more of it.  If you'd care to explain how "society"(socioeconomics) isn't part of the issue, I'm all ears.  I'll take the 3 emojis as a compliment

mph the only demographic that supported my argument was the group I was talking about? You’re such a treat. Here is you in the thread.

it’s not true, here’s a snippet copied while omitting the link because the overall data set corroborates the assertion in the op

heres another one

here’s another one

and another

heres some tangential irrelevant straw man thing 

another one

ok you’re right, its true but it’s societies fault. 

• Disagree 1

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Democrats are the ones that made me stay home for two years, try indoctrination of our kids into liberal extreme ideology, forced me and my kids to take an unproven vaccine, try to steal more of my money than they already steal and try to usurp my local governments power under their own control, have instituted law enforcement policy that has resulted in crime encroaching into our formally safe neighborhoods. 

why does anyone stand for this?

the only answer is you don’t have anything to lose because you’ve already lost, or you don’t have any responsibility in life or a family to protect. 

Hoax.

Who was POTUS when COVID hit our shores?

Who ignored his intelligence because he would rather gold and play w a sharpie?

So much for the party of personal responsibility.