Lloyd AUSTIN should be FIRED!!

2nd House Democrat Calls for Biden to Fire Austin.

Rep. Seth Moulton, D-Mass., says he would fire Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin if he were President Joe Biden.

“I can’t imagine that happening at the lowest levels of the military chain of command. Like where I was as a mere lieutenant platoon commander in Iraq, I can’t even imagine it happening,” Moulton told NewsNation. “This is a breakdown in that chain of command. And the commander in chief needs to make a decision here.”

“It’s up to the president as to whether he fires Secretary Austin, but I tell you what, he needs to send a decisive message that this is never gonna happen again,” Moulton added

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/moulton-biden-austin/2024/01/12/id/1149419/

• 5 weeks later...

I don't know if he "should be fired"

But certainly some extended leave or resignation is in order.

Lloyd Austin taken to hospital ‘for symptoms suggesting an emergent bladder issue.

Defense Secretary Austin’s hospital trip “comes a month after he had an extended hospital stay due to complications in treating prostate cancer. The two-week hospitalization in January caused uproar after many officials within the Pentagon, the White House, Congress, and the public were not notified of his hospitalization for days.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense/2849853/lloyd-austin-hospital-symptoms-suggesting-emergent-bladder-issue/

16 hours ago, B-Man said:

I don't know if he "should be fired"

But certainly some extended leave or resignation is in order.

Lloyd Austin taken to hospital ‘for symptoms suggesting an emergent bladder issue.

Defense Secretary Austin’s hospital trip “comes a month after he had an extended hospital stay due to complications in treating prostate cancer. The two-week hospitalization in January caused uproar after many officials within the Pentagon, the White House, Congress, and the public were not notified of his hospitalization for days.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense/2849853/lloyd-austin-hospital-symptoms-suggesting-emergent-bladder-issue/

I hope he is ok. Get well soon soldier 

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

America needs a guy that goes AWOL for 5 days amid global tensions running high. He can’t possibly be replaced. 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽

Anyone, even you, can be replaced. Does not mean he needs to be 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Anyone, even you, can be replaced. Does not mean he needs to be 

Yes. A sickly 70 year old that exercises poor judgement is exactly the kind of guy America needs in that position. Good call. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Yes. A sickly 70 year old that exercises poor judgement is exactly the kind of guy America needs in that position. Good call. 

Lincoln was depressed and FDR was crippled, but both great leaders. Austin is great. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Lincoln was depressed and FDR was crippled, but both great leaders. Austin is great. 

So great he went awol with the world on fire. I wonder if Lincoln or FDR went into hiding without telling anyone.

So long as you believe it. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

So great he went awol with the world on fire. I wonder if Lincoln or FDR went into hiding without telling anyone.

So long as you believe it. 

He was sick, he will get better, no harm no foul 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He was sick, he will get better, no harm no foul 

You are a perfect example of the poison of politics. You are happy to have a sickly 70yo as SecDef because it’s in line with your political party. Sad. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You are a perfect example of the poison of politics. You are happy to have a sickly 70yo as SecDef because it’s in line with your political party. Sad. 

Nah, he's a good guy who has health related issues. 

And there you are, piling on a guy who is sick in the hospital. Sad 

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Well, he's been moved to ICU.  

Pentagon Chief Austin in Critical Care for Bladder Issue

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-02-11/pentagon-chief-austin-hospitalized-for-signs-of-bladder-issue?embedded-checkout=true

No worries, I'm sure Biden and his impeccable staff can handle any situation that may come up with the intelligence and well thought out diplomacy they have shown in the past.

At least that's what Tibs will say.

Edited by wnyguy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He's in the CCU, was in the ICU.  I was in the ICU for several days when I had my stroke.  I was not unconscious but had vague memories (like getting a sponge bath) for those days. He is in no shape to run the D0D, much less push a pencil

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...