Thrilled with today but we left alot of meat on the bone

9 hours ago, K-9 said:

Despite all the gaffs when we repeatedly shot ourselves in the foot, the play that pissed me off the most was not getting that last first down on 4th down with a half yard to go. We would have salted the game then and there and nobody would have sweated the final moments. 

Yeah go figure, why bring up Fournette and not use him there???  I don't get the "Everyone needs to do the push tush garbage."

It quite frankly is becoming ridiculous in the league this year.

9 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I just think we went to the tush push once too often. How bout a naked bootleg while everyone is bunched over the A gap?

Yep. Was 100% hoping they would march up to the line acting like they were going to sneak, then adjust the formation and execute to a quick pitch to the back for an end run....or even just JA stepping back and throwing a pass to a TE who chip blocked then trotted a few yards away from the line. The Fish were 100% sure JA was going to sneak it again, and they were right.

• Agree 1

Brady and Allen better make adjustments this week on the blitz as Pittsburgh will most certainly do the same. The inability to have a release or a better playcall was frustrating to watch. If Buffalo would simply execute and protect the football better, the games would need less Josh heroics.

LETS GO BUFFALO 🦬 

10 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

If Knox gets that DPI, that probably results in TD1.  If Gabe doesn't trip over his feet that's probably TD2.  If Cook actually had hands that's TD3. And a wide open Diggs on an easy 89 yd TD4 is lost on the over throw.  I'm ecstatic about the division championship but there's still stuff to clean up.

If my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle

27 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Brady and Allen better make adjustments this week on the blitz as Pittsburgh will most certainly do the same. The inability to have a release or a better playcall was frustrating to watch. If Buffalo would simply execute and protect the football better, the games would need less Josh heroics.

LETS GO BUFFALO 🦬 

If the Bills could execute a simple screen pass to a RB, well then they wouldn't be the Bills, but boy it sure would help.  The opportunities are there every game. 

OK, I'm as happy as could be about the win and the AFCE and the 2 seed.  The team is really good.  But compared to the last few years, where the pressure was on all season long to compete for a high seed, and possibly the 1 seed, to get home playoff games, this season seems like a fluke.  The Bills just floundered during the middle third of the season, playing really badly. OK, they turned it on and beat some really good teams in the last third of the season, and ended up pretty much where they've been the past couple of years, but this feels really different.  Maybe it's because except for the Ravens all the other AFC teams didn't look quite as strong, particularly KC.  

I'm certainly not complaining, just observing. What this means going forward, as the 2 seed, is that the Bills should have two home games and win them both, beating Pittsburgh without Watt, and then probably KC without its mojo (Miami is in shock and will sleepwalk through a sad loss in cold KC, boo-hoo). If Cleveland's defense can play to potential, they could take down the Ravens, and then Cleveland comes to Buffalo for the AFC.  

Who could have seen this coming after the Bills lost to the Broncos in the most inglorious way possible?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.