Another lockout?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, can anyone imagine the run of felonies there will be if we have the whole NBA locked out with millions of dollars to spend and nothing to do without even the pretense of drug testing?

355185[/snapback]

:(;);) funny, but sadly, true...expect an increase in crime rate...

I am hoping the NHL never comes back.

355184[/snapback]

haha wouldnt bother me either..............too boring if not seen live

355203[/snapback]

Someone told me that the NBA stood for "National Basketball Association", but last time i saw an NBA game, basketball was nowhere to be found...all i saw was a pointless game of dunks, attempted dunks, and 3 point bricks...and dont even get me started on the rules of the game, because you cant determine they from watching a game, because the rules are different for every player...

Someone told me that the NBA stood for "National Basketball Association", but last time i saw an NBA game, basketball was nowhere to be found...all i saw was a pointless game of dunks, attempted dunks, and 3 point bricks...and dont even get me started on the rules of the game, because you cant determine they from watching a game, because the rules are different for every player...

355205[/snapback]

Then you either were watching a Cleveland Portland game, or have no clue about the NBA.

If i want to watch basketball, i'll wait until the NCAA season starts...now those are some real basketball games...

The NBA is similar to life...the more high-profile you are, the more you are allowed to get away with...if OJ played basketball, hed be allowed to take 6 steps and hack people all day :( without having a foul called...

If i want to watch basketball, i'll wait until the NCAA season starts...now those are some real basketball games...

355229[/snapback]

Heck, I might even watch the .... the .... WNBA

There I said it!

But not for a whole game, and only while Im deciding what else might be on.

Wow, can anyone imagine the run of felonies there will be if we have the whole NBA locked out with millions of dollars to spend and nothing to do without even the pretense of drug testing?

355185[/snapback]

not to mention all the crappy albums that would be released by players/wanna-be rappers with too much time on their hands.