Another lockout?

In 6 months, when the 2 of you break up and you move out, let us know so we can tell you we told you so.

355288[/snapback]

ouch... that's not the time to start with the "I told you so." Take your buddy out, but him a beer, let him cry some out, and then hit him with it the next morning.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Racist comments abound in this thread.

Why not just lynch all these "criminals" and 'thugs".  Go ahead and say it.  They are thugs and criminals because they are black.  That's what you all really mean to say.

Some of you make me laugh so hard.

355341[/snapback]

Yeah, it's the color of their skin that makes them criminals. Not the fact that they actually get arrested or father multiple children with multiple women and then don't handle their responsibilities despite making millions of dollars. All of the status, none of the responsibility.

The issue is in YOUR head.

Racist comments abound in this thread.

Why not just lynch all these "criminals" and 'thugs".  Go ahead and say it.  They are thugs and criminals because they are black.  That's what you all really mean to say.

Some of you make me laugh so hard.

355341[/snapback]

First i'll echo what AD said, and then to add, if you've been paying attention, the NBS has become increasingly international, so lets not call it a "black game" anymore. Take Manu, Yao, Stojakovic, Nash, and Dirk...

Yeah, it's the color of their skin that makes them criminals.  Not the fact that they actually get arrested or father multiple children with multiple women and then don't handle their responsibilities despite making millions of dollars.  All of the status, none of the responsibility.

The issue is in YOUR head.

355347[/snapback]

BS. The NFL is FULL of guys like the NBA has. FULL of them. I don't hear anyone wishing the NFL would get cancelled and then start talking about the lifestyles of players. The NFL has PLENTY of these same personalities in their league, but we don't hear about those people in the same context the NBA players are referred to in.

If ya don't like the NBA fine, but trashing on players getting arrested is pretty weak if you ask me.

O.J Simpson - murderer

Ray Lweis- also involved in a murder

Onterio Smith - poster boy for High Times

Ross Verba - Two instances of rape in his home

Jamal Lewis- drug trafficer

Kerry Collins- public enemy number 1 for M.A.D.D

Travis Henry - child rapist

Mark Chamura- likes his babysitter a little too much

I could go on and on and on.

Someone told me that the NBA stood for "National Basketball Association", but last time i saw an NBA game, basketball was nowhere to be found...all i saw was a pointless game of dunks, attempted dunks, and 3 point bricks...and dont even get me started on the rules of the game, because you cant determine they from watching a game, because the rules are different for every player...

355205[/snapback]

This statement is exactly what the NBA has become. The players march to the beat of their own drum, for the most part and the coaches are afraid to tell the players what to do. How many coaches have been axed over the last 10 years because his players didn't like playing for him because he told them what to do? The NBA is made up of criminals with enough talent to get paid.

On another note, it's almost sickening to watch an NBA game because of the amount of whistles that are blown. The flow of the game can't last more the 30 seconds without one of the refs blowing the whistle on something, though not blowing it on the "star" players because they don't like being told that they did something wrong. The game has gotten into the pathetic stage and that's a shame for a game that used to be fun to watch.

Sorry for the F-F-S type rant. :doh:

O.J Simpson - murderer

Ray Lweis- also involved in a murder

Onterio Smith - poster boy for High Times

Ross Verba - Two instances of rape in his home

Jamal Lewis- drug trafficer

Kerry Collins- public enemy number 1 for M.A.D.D

Travis Henry - child rapist

Mark Chamura- likes his babysitter a little too much

But that doesn't really back up your argument that all that stuff is being said about the NBA b/c they're black since there's a few guys on that list that are white.

But that doesn't really back up your argument that all that stuff is being said about the NBA b/c they're black since there's a few guys on that list that are white.

355381[/snapback]

So in other words you would like to express that the NFL has both whites and blacks getting arrested while the NBA is strictly black in that regard? Am I correct to assume this?

This statement is exactly what the NBA has become. The players march to the beat of their own drum, for the most part and the coaches are afraid to tell the players what to do. How many coaches have been axed over the last 10 years because his players didn't like playing for him because he told them what to do? The NBA is made up of criminals with enough talent to get paid.

On another note, it's almost sickening to watch an NBA game because of the amount of whistles that are blown. The flow of the game can't last more the 30 seconds without one of the refs blowing the whistle on something, though not blowing it on the "star" players because they don't like being told that they did something wrong. The game has gotten into the pathetic stage and that's a shame for a game that used to be fun to watch.

Sorry for the F-F-S type rant.  :doh:

355380[/snapback]

I find this statement to be very ironic considering the two teams currently playing for the title emphasize teamwork and togetherness in every sense of the word.

I find this statement to be very ironic considering the two teams currently playing for the title emphasize teamwork and togetherness in every sense of the word.

355390[/snapback]

OK, good point, I should have clarified that out of 30 teams in the NBA, 90% of them play streetball while the other 10% plays the game with finess and defense.

Sorry for generalizing but for the sake of ranting, the NBA is a game run by players, for the most part.

OK, good point, I should have clarified that out of 30 teams in the NBA, 90% of them play streetball while the other 10% plays the game with finess and defense.

Sorry for generalizing but for the sake of ranting, the NBA is a game run by players, for the most part.

355406[/snapback]

The Pacers, Suns, Heat, and Sonics are also good examples of teamwork and togetherness.

The Pacers, Suns, Heat, and Sonics are also good examples of teamwork and togetherness.

355417[/snapback]

Yeah the pacers are a great example. What other team goes into the stands and beats the sh-- out of the patrons together as a team better then them. Ron Artest my hero. I am sure someday he will be the kingpin of his cellblock. :doh:

this is one of those philosophical dilemmas, like if a tree fell in the woods....

if the NBA was locked out, would i care?

355261[/snapback]

Perfect. Exactly the way I feel. NBA is the biggest fraud in sports. Especially the part about being the "Best atheletes in the world" horsesh--.. Bunch of oversized geeks dunking a friggen ball. Total fraud. I'd rather watch soccer or for that matter, baseball.

Yeah the pacers are a great example. What other team goes into the stands and beats the sh-- out of the patrons together as a team better then them.  Ron Artest my hero.  I am sure someday he will be the kingpin of his cellblock.  :doh:

355421[/snapback]

That statement is just stupid.

They play great team defense and share the ball.

Obviously you didn't see the flag football PPV.  Brutal.

355280[/snapback]

I saw that during super bowl 38. Best part was when LT was slapping the girls on the a** as they came over to the sidelines.