NFL wild card weekend TV schedule

7 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Here is the TV schedule for the wild card games. It looks like the Peacock-only games will be on Saturday. 

https://amp.foxsports.com/stories/nfl/nfl-playoff-schedule-bracket

Given that the Bills play Sunday night and assuming we make the playoffs, I have to think there is a good chance we play Sunday or even Monday? 

(I am trying to figure out a way to avoid paying for Peacock again. Also, i will be on a cruise over that weekend, and so I am really hoping we get the MNF game, as I have no idea if I will be able to watch the game while on board).

I was able to see March Madness games while on a Caribbean cruise before, on the giant screen they had set up for movies. I can't see how they wouldn't have an NFL Playoff game on board. Unless it's the peacock game that is.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Here is the TV schedule for the wild card games. It looks like the Peacock-only games will be on Saturday. 

Given that the Bills play Sunday night and assuming we make the playoffs, I have to think there is a good chance we play Sunday or even Monday? 

(I am trying to figure out a way to avoid paying for Peacock again. Also, i will be on a cruise over that weekend, and so I am really hoping we get the MNF game, as I have no idea if I will be able to watch the game while on board).

I bet they put Dallas on Saturday night because the numbers will be huge especially if it is vs Green Bay

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, boyst said:

Bills vs anyone is prime for peacock. Chiefs is even better, but swifties are not going to pay to see her. Bills already invested in Peacock so it's unilkely they try to do it again. Dallas for a premium sub is also a wise choice.

They will, but it'll be one Swiftie buying it and having a viewing party with 30 of their friends.  Maybe Peacock would do an alternate feed like Nickelodeon did

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Saturday

#6 /7 at Lions ( nbc)

#5 browns at AFC South ( peastream)

Sunday

#7 at #2 AFC 

#7 /6 at NFC East 

#6 at Chiefs 

Monday

eagles/cowboys at nfc south 

DIVISION

Saturday

At Ravens 

Other NFC game 

Sunday 

At AFC 2nd highest seed

NFC 5/ 4 winner vs ???

Edited by djp14150

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.