Last Man Standing Advice

Irv

6 hours ago, section122 said:

Belichick hates the jets.  I would be very leery taking them against the pats.

Definitely not the commanders when a win for the cowboys clinches the division.

All just imo of course lol

There is no way I'd take the Jets over the Pats in what might be Belichick's last game as Pats HC. The hatred for the Jets flows through him.

• Agree 1

You could hedge this if you wanted to. For instance you could take Pats in the pool and Jets +2.5 for any amount you wanted to hedge say $500. This way if Pats win you get the pool or half of the pool. If the Jets win you get the $500 from the wager (minus the vig) and if Pats win but don't cover you win the wager and 1/2 or whole pool.

Or you could just hedge with a money line but then no chance of a double dipper.

Just a thought.

10 hours ago, qwksilver said:

You could hedge this if you wanted to. For instance you could take Pats in the pool and Jets +2.5 for any amount you wanted to hedge say $500. This way if Pats win you get the pool or half of the pool. If the Jets win you get the $500 from the wager (minus the vig) and if Pats win but don't cover you win the wager and 1/2 or whole pool.

Or you could just hedge with a money line but then no chance of a double dipper.

Just a thought.

Thanks.  If I understood what you posted I might try it.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Titans

Patriots

Bears

I'd take one of those three. Bears have been sneaky decent and would make a perfect spoiler for the packers. 

Patriots - BB hates the Jets and their defense is stout.

Titans - Jags are beat up and fading fast. Tannehill wants to go out on a win, and vrabel is coaching for his job. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.